Marine Name
    guilher me huster

Other Whitelist Applications
    none

Character Information

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    alucard

What is your Synthetic's Personality?
    alucard coming from old army service maked to obey end make soldier honor code to never lets eny man or ally to behide
    with high ranks respect with low ranks friendly
    with enemys carnage and destruction kamikases never tolrates only pursh if can rescue down troops from frontline to med tend
    high priority rescue high ranks end make all the mission objectives
    in batlleground is a killer machine make eny enemy losse all he blood its acid or not he will die with or not honor code he program is help end elevate morale in ally troops saying us goin win or i never lets you die
    if need high command in before base plant self destruct mode in my system maake me dont help eny anemys or sucumb by then

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    just like try make gameplay like synt helping end be a real machine like dont get drunk end dont need food end never die or stun down end fight all we can do never lets die with no fight

What is your most memorable interaction with a synthetic?
    working joe make all almayer corrupt by a viros end make ares core blow up by major XO end other engi marines

Synthetic Character Story
    calm end silence synthetic make high rakns orders be one end only can obey make allys morale up fast with or not words only need calculate what need in frontline food weapons ammo enything end make the marines be one with he make lives of marines be high value things end make the death value dont lets then die for nothing saving all we can do never let eny marines behide only work i do is make frontline be more safet end make the marines be more anger like rambo make then kill more xenos then all other ships

Experience

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    expert like repair airlocks cameras walls end small veichols

How familiar are you with Command?
    not much familiar but not good commanding a squad

How familiar are you with Medical?
    have some experience

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    expert

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    delta code
    end self defence only with no firing weapons with fire exe or other tool
    end if need to help marines ex xenos take marine stun down i go running help hin end killing the xeno to save marine end make he down a oportunity time to kill one more xeno all type

Confirmations

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Have you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Discord Ban Reason
    none

Other Information

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    just like you appreciate my history if not good give me end word in my pm discord please i im from brazil end trying make good rp good game end more if have eny ADM or something BRAZILIAN here i appreciate he help or eny ADM help thanks to create this server

Dev Team Manager Stan_albatross's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1, read application guidelines and accepted applications, this is not up to standard
    Karl Karlsson, the man (and sometimes Captain)
    Maxwell, the synth
    Enhath'vot Guan-Dha, the predator
    Also a feature Coder & CM's Maintainer Team Manager

Timeline :
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[CENTER]Retired Synth councilman, forever a member of IO gang

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For starters, the grammar needs to be worked on, a synth is supposed to be well understood and having typos ingame would lead to quite the confusion

Im concerned about your personality though
    in batlleground is a killer machine make eny enemy losse all he blood its acid or not he will die with or not honor code he program is help end elevate morale in ally troops saying us goin win or i never lets you die
    Synth's number 1 priority is self preservation and combat synths are outlawed, you make it seem like your synth will dive into combat and get killed

just like try make gameplay like synt helping end be a real machine like dont get drunk end dont need food end never die or stun down end fight all we can do never lets die with no fight
    This one makes it sound like you are after all the benefits of a synth body rather than the role of a synth, being a support figure and a jack of all trades

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    expert like repair airlocks cameras walls end small veichols

How familiar are you with Command?
    not much familiar but not good commanding a squad

How familiar are you with Medical?
    have some experience

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    expert
    This does't help with the idea of being a jack of all trades, you need to be atleast competent in all departments, being able to do the following to say a few, construct: comms, fob, adequette defences
    be able to preform surgery, be able to judge where organ damage is based on damage values, be confident in your ability to not od people
    be able to take command if needed
    be able to take the roll of RO if needed

Finally to end off with, the story

calm end silence synthetic make high rakns orders be one end only can obey make allys morale up fast with or not words only need calculate what need in frontline food weapons ammo enything end make the marines be one with he make lives of marines be high value things end make the death value dont lets then die for nothing saving all we can do never let eny marines behide only work i do is make frontline be more safet end make the marines be more anger like rambo make then kill more xenos then all other ships
    The fact your personality is longer than the story explains how short it is
    the expected amount is atleast 2 pages of a google doc, you should also write and submit your story by this way too

Overall i don't think you're up to the challenge of synth as of now but i do reccommend you go to the discord whitelist app help channel to improve your application
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i withdrawing MY app
    Last edited by shadowww; 06-25-2022 at 02:02 AM.