Date of Incident
    June 25, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Daniel Jimenez

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    envarm

Accused Character Name
    Faycal Pom

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    6:30PM CET (GMT+1)

What rule(s) were broken:
    Broke ML as CMP. RP guideline

Description of the incident:
    As a marine, I disarmed him during an arrest, not wanting one of our marines to be forced to stay in brig and therefore not help the operation. After this, a few minutes (?) later, he silently grabbed me from the DS and tried fireman carrying me as I was in the entrance to the right side of the alamo without stating charges. (Rulebreak number 1, breach of arresting procedure step 1).

After this I naturally tried to walk away as he hadn't said I was under arrest, after which he tazered me and brought me to brig, jailing me for interference, but not stating my charges before starting the timer (rulebreak n2 arresting procedure step 4)

He also didn't inform me I could appeal (rulebreak n3 arresting procedure step 5).

I ahelped this and Solidfury took the ahelp, but was busy with multiple other MP ahelps, so wasn't able to fully process it. he recommended I do a player report.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Solidfury should be able to confirm the incident happening and the details.

What resolution are you seeking?
    Whatever the reviewer of the report decides, although personally I think at least a warning is appropriate. if he was an MP or an MPC I would say just an informal warning, but CMP is supposed to be a model for the MPs as the head of the department. If he wants to learn MP he shouldn't play CMP.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As we were dealing with multiple (unrelated) ML ahelps regarding another situation and an influx of generic ahelps, it appears this one didn't get the full treatment it deserved and due to other circumstances took the backburner and was resolved when it shouldn't have.

Rem DM'ed me after the round and I informed him that a player report is the best course of action when dealing with multiple procedural breaks in arrest procedure for someone who is not new to the role.
    <::The Provost is always watching.::>

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I`m almost certain I informed you that you can appeal or request a pardon as I always do so, if it slipped by then I apologize. There was a part where I conveyed to two detainees that they both have the right to request a appeal or pardon, that could be the case to yourconfusion

rb 1 I think I did commit but hopefully the logs clarify that, my memory is hazy regrding that. For rb 2 I did state your charges in brig while working the JAS and if i remember right through radio.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd also like to add that regarding rulebreak 1, you were tackling the other MP in medbay and started running into the alamo I felt that I had no time to write it before you run within it and become protected by the marines who kept tackling me earlier during the arrest.

In order to rectify similar scenarios in the future for the rulebreak 1 I've decided to bind a key that informs the person they are being arrested for those high-stakes situations where the person just runs away from you before you can feasibly legibly finish your sentence. I hope that shows am working on improving on all of those aspects of procedure and taking it seriously.

Anyway, regarding rb 2 there you (might be right) because frankly my memory isn't too good for this round. But again, I hope the logs clarify that. In the above, I asserted that I did state them in the brig while working JAS but I could be mis-remembering another prisoner there, same with the radio callout which I might've interpreted as you heard it (since I was fireman carrying you simulatenously as I was talking in the radio).

I wanna make it clear that I'm doing my best to be as honest as I can be on this PR, even if it'll backfire. I hope my wording here expresses it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    99% sure that's false as you were the only MP in Medbay but we'll see what the logs say I suppose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rem1 (Daniel Jimenez) View Post
    99% sure that's false as you were the only MP in Medbay but we'll see what the logs say I suppose.
    Potentially, I can't really say for certain either since I could be mis-remembering. What I remember was some MP dragging someone through medbay they had arrested from east side of alamo, and I think one marine either tackled or tried to drag the marine he was dragging when they were around medbay, I was there and chased them into east alamo but I could be mis-remembering as I mentioned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3 people got arrested and it was semi-chaotic, but we will see what the logs say I suppose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pulling logs
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs for the incident!

If I missed anything important you feel should be included, message me on discord @Frog#6006 and I'll see what I can do!

Involved:

Rem1 - Daniel Jimenez
    envarm - Faycal Pom
    HendY551 - Randy Philips
    Third Party

Randy starts hitting their friend at hangar, and start disarming them
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CMP AoE flashes the Alamo and tries to arrest Randy
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Marines, displeased, gang onto the CMP
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Help for the CMP arrives and both Daniel and Randy are taken into custody
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Daniel's ahelp about both Brett and Faycal (pepperspray logs mostly kept out because report isn't about Brett)
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CMP processes Daniel
    Spoiler Spoiler:

After being let out of Brig, the round ended without any incidents between any of the listed parties.
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDadMan View Post
    Logs for the incident!

If I missed anything important you feel should be included, message me on discord @Frog#6006 and I'll see what I can do!

Involved:

Rem1 - Daniel Jimenez
    envarm - Faycal Pom
    HendY551 - Randy Philips
    Third Party

Randy starts hitting their friend at hangar, and start disarming them
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CMP AoE flashes the Alamo and tries to arrest Randy
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Marines, displeased, gang onto the CMP
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Help for the CMP arrives and both Daniel and Randy are taken into custody
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Daniel's ahelp about both Brett and Faycal (pepperspray logs mostly kept out because report isn't about Brett)
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CMP processes Daniel
    Spoiler Spoiler:

After being let out of Brig, the round ended without any incidents between any of the listed parties.

when he said "you may appeal" I don't think he was talking to me as I wasn't evenFiled in forr the crime yet, to make things a bit clearer