NoT#4656

Marine Name
    Rob Warraker

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    S'kra K'wii

What clan are you joining?
    Other (Minor Clan)

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    Clan K'wii

If Other (Minor Clan), Minor Clan Lore
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...CpEVZXiog/edit

Overview:
    Clan K’wii is a nomadic Yautja clan. Its members rarely are found to settle in one location. However wherever they appear in the galaxy they are bound to cause controversy amongst other hunter clans. Living very different lifestyles to most other clans, Clan K’wii place a high standard on all things material. Being a smaller clan they do not possess great forges and their expert smiths have long since perished. Original K’wii artefacts are rare and reserved for the highest in the clan. Clan K’wii acquires their goods and gear along their journey and it is a high dishonour to lose it. Yautja of the clan hunt for material gain, and never waste. Hide, bone, and skins of lesser prey are all valued. The higher prizes sought by these hunters however is the gear from other yautja, K’wii hunters recover gear from all fallen Yautja and add to their stockpile. A controversial action which has resulted in many honour duels over ownership of the gear.

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

S’kra K’wii was a younger hunter amongst his clan, only 322. 7’4 in height and littered in battle scars. His armour put together from many scraps found along his journey aboard clan K’wii’s mothership dha-viath including a scraped and damaged mask. Beneath the mask was an equally scarred and battered look, with a deep cut scar running along his forehead. His appearance telling much of his story, from his many hunts and fights.

The blooding trial was well underway when S’kra received the signal on his bracer from the mothership dha-viath. Breaking away from the pack he activated his cloak and approached the signal source, as a second and third signal came into range. Jumping into a large overhanging tree he took a moment to observe his surroundings and ensure he was alone, when he spotted the mangled body.

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ROBBY ROBBY ROBBY +1

(Great player and roleplayer, the clan is interesting and original, the story is good.)
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1. Good story even though there's one typo and one or two missing saxon genitives. Always liked the K'wii clan idea, and I've seen you role play on both your marine and your synth, I'd really like to see you with the whitelist

Whitelisted Predator johnravioli's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A great dude, already has a whitelist (the most high roleplay one too), so I'll be giving you my support, +1
    Harry Howard,
    Predator - Clan Leader Atuudh Bo'ytill
    Leader of the Bo'ytill Clan

Professional Mateba GunSlingah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big homie rob. Cool dude and already has the synth whitelist. Pretty active and never really had any issues with him. +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I absolutely love Rob and his roleplay. His synth is fantastic to play with and he can definitely be trusted with grief perms <o/ Let him through the gates! +1
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Yautja Council Member CCRWasHere's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You were recently banned for purposefully abusing a mechanical exploit to harm another player's round, and then you lied on the report. This behavior is the opposite of what we expect from a Predator.
    If this is how you treat players you don't like, why should we give you more opportune tools to ruin their rounds?

Julian 'Jules' Petrov | MARINE

Jall Thar'n | PREDATOR

Dossier
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neat story and all that, no need to repeat what everyone says.

While i can agree that the report and the ban seems bad i would like to think everyone gets up to some mischief on their marine and as someone who has talked to rob IC and OOC he's not someone that would go out of their way to ACTUALLY ruin someone's round and from what i can see this was just some pre-drop shenanigans that i don't think are an actual problem. I believe his ability to hold a whitelist has been proved by the fact he still has synthetic and still actively helps out new synthetics write out their story.

All in all i think he's good for the whitelist and while the report should be considered i don't think it should be grounds for denial.

+1

Maintainer Project Leader
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I very obviously don't have the whitelist but I'd like to come from a perspective of someone who is newer to the community and also had some negative run ins with Rob in game.

First, from my understanding, and feel free to correct me, one of the large parts of a predator whitelist application is the ability to be trusted with a large amount of responsibility in your weapons and powers. The recent use of an exploit to grief and harm another player's experience is the absolute opposite of this. It is a complete lapse in empathy and critical thinking all on top of proceeding to lie and try to hide it. It's weird to me to see people walking past that as if it's nothing.

Second, I'd like to talk a bit about Rob's treatment of people in game who he doesn't know or isn't friendly with. On multiple occasions I have had Rob taunt me while I was a medic in game. Whether it was not working on his friend fast enough or telling me I suck or insinuating I didn't know what I was doing or whatever. It especially stung when I saw him as the face of the synths after my synth app. It has made me rethink my previous interest in becoming a synth and how I see synths in game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CCRWasHere View Post
    You were recently banned for purposefully abusing a mechanical exploit to harm another player's round, and then you lied on the report. This behavior is the opposite of what we expect from a Predator.
    If this is how you treat players you don't like, why should we give you more opportune tools to ruin their rounds?

Yes I was banned, yes it was stupid. Yes by all means I deserve a big -1 for not staying note/ban free.

I did not however lie on my report or intend to deceive anyone. Nor have I made a big stink about the entire thing as quite frankly I'm not bothered about it. I have accepted what I have done and apologised to the player in question and will take the ban I was handed justly without appeal.

I appreciate your feedback either way.
    If you have CM brain rot don't talk to me.

Less than polite marine Rob Warraker
    Synthetic Units Rook and Monty
    Elite Yautja S'kra K'wii