User Tag List

Thread: XO Roswell Weeter Mutiny

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

XO Roswell Weeter Mutiny

Just had an insane round involving me as CDR Roswell Weeter being mutinied, beaten up, then rescued by PMCs. I was curious about other people's perspectives on the event, and what the hell actually happened to lead to this.

Might even apply for CO now that I've had a mutiny ;).

"Incoming transmission, origination: USS Phoenix, sender; Vice Admiral Schneider. "Almayer, whatever the hell is occuring over there sort your shit out, I have the Company on my ass over something... What? Mutiny? Are you mad? Get one of the Lieutenants in the CIC to lead the operation. Military Police, I want a full situation report on my desk within ten minutes or your entire brigade is being classified as CLF Scum.""

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was a good round, I was a pmc sniper that had to save your ass.

Wish mutinys happened more often.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As the MT all I can say is that it was cluster fuck and im not even sure what was happening

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't get to experience any of it. Got killed by queen even tho we were nowhere near the hive. nor were they going to attack LZ1.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Montes was the best Captain I've ever seen.

The Neverplayer Commodore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well i was the MP that round. Was pretty bored until the mutiny. Everything went accordingly with the rules, so i would love to see more mutinies going on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember this one well, i've been the only other person with you in CIC at that moment, the SO. They started banging on the glass i hear an announcement about mutiny, go check shit out, apparently, they've got the CMP. Upon asking what they wanna they just started throwing shrapnels to kill us, i actually died, but got rescued by MPs and Medical. The mutiny itself and the idea behind it were pretty fine imho, although how they were executed, where the RO started it and then didn't want to take power, so there was nobody in charge, all the fucking marines died on Alamo while evac, nobody to coordinate them and so we got cut off in Medbay. The only thing i can complain about is the CTs (and some random marines) trying to kill the CIC personnel, basically me and you, the other SO was planetside with CO, for no reason, we weren';t involved, there were rumours that you ordered an arrest of somebody, but it was the CMPs fault mostly for going around apeshit on the CTs because he was bored or something instead of trying to go planetside and maybe get those insubs brigged. I'm all in for more mutinies, as long as there's a plan, i heard that htey used to be admin-approved only, so if there arises a reason for a mutiny and an admin, or a mod agree for it, then it'd be a very nice change of pace and something fresh, although don't just kill random people because they are SLIGHTLY associated with your main target. On a side note, it was nice to play with you XO, i wish we meet again at the CIC. Best Regards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the RO that round. The CMP was throwing a fit to us. Arrested CTs for dumb shit reasons and MP was literal powertripping that heat started up in req. Even alpha got tired of MPs because one of their engineers complained. "I didnt make the mutiny ahelp since i dont really want to get noted or some shit" but the bad part of what i did is that when i saw the CMP in the ladders i literally shot him with a PB buckshot and that fucked him up "which is a rule to give them the option to surrender". And all shit has gone to hell when marines started c4ing the CIC even if you guys didnt have any single shit of what happened at all. We just rode the wave. One of the SOs or you the XO started shooting me so i retaliated with the HPR. PMC guys started coming and murray was shot on the back by one of our marines and both people got fucked by the sniper. I however survived and gunned down PMCs from the dark. Then i got shot by the sniper and "insert regrets here" then mod PMs about me shooting the CMP.

Was a fun round though. But partly my fault of you all getting shot in the CIC. Some even permakilled the command staff which are "new faces" yet i even told them to not permakill.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really wish there were more mutinies in games, especially with ooga booga ship staff.
    Plays:
    David Law, the Marine from Bravo Squad.
    Beyo Ze'stbeier, the Yautja.

Bravo is best, delta is too busy blowing themselves up.