0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tsunamico - Commanding Officer Application

Commanding Officer Whitelist Application
    Personal Information

Byond ID?
    tsunamico

What is your discord username and handle?
    Ayyluska#1209

What is your timezone in UTC?
    UTC -3

Player Name You Use Most?
    Mark "Legless" Connor

Make a list of links to all of your ban appeals as well as whitelist and staff applications (both accepted and denied) submitted within the past year. For appeals, provide an additional ban reason and the appeal’s verdict next to the link.
    Moderator Application, DENIED - //showthrea...or-Application

Moderator Application, ACCEPTED - //showthrea...or-Application

Have you been banned in the last 3 months?
    If this includes EORG, yes, one accidental case.

Experience

How familiar are you with command positions?
    I have put myself in command positions with frequency in CM, Barotrauma, Roleplaying games, and whatnot, and I feel very confident in these positions if I have a good grip of what i'm working with.

Approximately how many hours do you have as Executive Officer (XO) at the time of writing this application?

Approximately how many hours do you have as Squad Leader at the time of writing this application?
    just above 12 hours

Basic Questions & Story

Why did your character decide to become the CO of a ship?
    He felt absolutely confident in having this position, and thought it was time for him to finally have his hands on his own ship, having been employed on many, and finally sticking to the last ship he was eployed in for long.

How did your character attain the position of CO?
    Through merit and good reputation with HC and officers of his rank too. A good person in general, always up for a chat, this good charisma and years of experience made him fit for it, and so, he received the promotion.

Provide a short story of your Commanding Officer.
    Hurt from a previous operation, he walked down the halls of a well staffed ship with a cane and a staff officer by his side. He looks PISSED, but not at the poor Lieutenant..

>And he didn't EVER tell us about that cargo? He better not try to have the responsibility fall on me or I'll have the mess cook have him cooked for tonight's chow..

The SO looked nervously at the CO, less of fearing for his life, and more fearing on what the hell he would do to the Corporate Liaison of his ship, that accepted HIGHLY FRAGILE cargo from a Director, and managed to cause damage to it.

It was on his ship, without his authorisation or consent, without his KNOWLEDGE, and now when shit hit the fan, he's in trouble for it. He ain't really having it, nono..

So he stopped on the front of the office, its shutters closed, but he banged his cane time and time and time again against the metal shutter, causing horrible noise.

>Lets get a look at the situation, and see how many zeroes will the Liaison will get off of his paycheck!~

He grinned at the though of seeing the Liaison suffer a bit about this, he already caused enough trouble to him the last operations with the "No orbital bombardments" policy on the small letters of a contract.

The Liaison, Mitchell, opened the door while having a bottle of W-Y Sake on his hand, eyes visibly unable to focus on one thing at a time, but keeping his posture to the best he can, and having a table full of empty bottles of not only Sake, but a lovely variety of now curiously empty bottles that went beyond the capacity of the normal human's alcohol limit.

>Uh- M-MaJjor! YHess hello! C-commme in, come inn!-

The liaison was about to turn on his heels to head inside and reach to one of the 4 other bottles of other drinks and a cup, task that could prove complicated to handle, but he is happily stopped by Mark, that used his cane to hook the Liaison's arm as he goes inside, making him look at him in the eys as he slamms the button to close the shutters, shutting the poor SO out.

He then made his way to the table, let his cane there, and while limping, headed to the back of the room, where shutters the same color of the wall existed, but only those with a bit of a keen eye could notice.

>Lets get this straight Mitchell.. What on earth happened, open this damn cell so I can look at it..

The liaison had little choice but to do it, spotting the-for lack of a better term- Big Iron on the CO's hip, and with a dry gulp and letting the drink on the table, he deactivated the shutters.

Inside, by god, laid the weapon of a director... and.. How... How could a Liaison generate so much damage on a weapon made of METAL, such polished metal that was scratched with DEEP SCRATCHES, and with pieces looking badly adjusted.. The two revolvers.. looked like they just couldn't be used, or they would break.. NOT TO FORGET THE ODD COLOR THE TWO HAD, and strange way they were shining, and the splatter on the ground, THEY WERE COVERED IN SOME GREASE! This was HORRIBLE, the guns were actual scrap!!

The CO's eyes went wide, he couldn't believe it.. The once calm, that turned cold CO upon hearing the possible news.. now gets in this state of disbelief for a small moment.. He just had it today, he couldn't take it anymore..

With a breathe that the gods only know where it came from he shouted while turning to Mitchell, his face RED, a rare sight to see, and a TERRIFYING one, he SHOUTED at the top of his lungs

>LIIIAIISOOOOOOOON!!

||End of recording.||

Scenarios

When do you believe it’s appropriate to pardon a prisoner? Give an example.
    I only see myself pardoning minor crimes for people in BAD situations, where they are needed, for an example, a spec in for FTFP because of him having his weapon out while going about. A spec is REALLY needed in a round as they have a pivoting weapon that can kill large castes, or at least stop them on their tracks.

When do you believe it’s appropriate to use a Battlefield Execution? Give an example.
    There is an ARRAY of players in game that are just here to see "the circus catch on fire", and try their best to squeeze between the rules to keep being a bad player. Once they are identified, and if it is bad enough for him to deserve to be out of this round-For an example, a crime spree, pushing me, screaming, general non stop disruption that MPs have punished the guy before multiple times already, or worse too, like the guy wanting to kill me, or another officer, I will feel free to use the BE on him.

Confirmations

Have you read the Code of Conduct?
    Yes

Have you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - even donors or staff members - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our Server Rules or Roleplay Guidelines?
    Yes

Do you understand you cannot advertise or promote this application on any platform, including Discord?
    Yes

Do you also understand that you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that you represent the CO whitelist and that while playing CO as any character, you must adhere to the CO Code of Conduct, Server Rules, and Roleplay Standards?
    Yes

Whitelisted Predator johnravioli's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The application is not up to standards. The story is short, your BE examples are a mix bag, you wouldn't BE someone over screaming or pushing you over. Atleast yourpardon example is correct.

What I suggest you do is to ask the CO council for some help figuring out your application and withdrawal this one. That's all
    Harry Howard,
    Predator - Clan Leader Atuudh Bo'ytill
    Leader of the Bo'ytill Clan

Professional Mateba GunSlingah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnravioli View Post

The application is not up to standards. The story is short, your BE examples are a mix bag, you wouldn't BE someone over screaming or pushing you over. Atleast yourpardon example is correct.

What I suggest you do is to ask the CO council for some help figuring out your application and withdrawal this one. That's all

I have to agree with you on most of it.
    Just took a nap, woke up, and re-read my app and I'm not happy with it nay more.
    Though, my story, you think its short? I was worried it would be too big, since it SAYS it is supposed to be a short story.

I am willing to withdraw this to fix what's off about it, and depending on how big the shyort story should actually be, I can easily extend it.
    Mark Connor, USCMC Officer
    Mark Connor's Dossier.
    Charles Kurtz, Military Policeman

Charles Kurtz's Dossier.

Tsunamico,
    A.K.A. Ayyluska

Whitelisted Predator johnravioli's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always @ the CO council in the whitelist help channel to get help with it
    Harry Howard,
    Predator - Clan Leader Atuudh Bo'ytill
    Leader of the Bo'ytill Clan

Professional Mateba GunSlingah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, I'm finding this to be a bit too sub-par for my liking to even keep it up.

Requesting withdrawal of the app, pretty please!
    Mark Connor, USCMC Officer
    Mark Connor's Dossier.
    Charles Kurtz, Military Policeman

Charles Kurtz's Dossier.

Tsunamico,
    A.K.A. Ayyluska

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Application is being withdrawn as per user request. You may reapply on July 30.
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump