User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gaper - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gaper - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Gaper
    Character Name?
    Random
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    G05DEC18
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    I do not stay long on one server
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Idk
    Reason for Ban
    Its look like a griefing
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    Yes
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I don�t know exactly why you rejected my appeal last time, considering that I tried four pages to get the situation out of the way from my point of view. For all this time, I realized that it was useless to deal with the situation, and therefore I would just ask for forgiveness. Forgive me for allegedly killing someone in the Medbei, and also for giving the ovhet of those who gave me the promise. That's all.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

There is absolutely no effort in this appeal. You don't know if you've been banned on other servers? You didn't even link to the previous appeal. This is a huge -1 from me on that alone.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wrote "yes". I do not see any reason to make any effort when you simply send to another server (!!!) for help saying that I am good (!!!). When you get a natural waiver, you still dismiss the appeal. I have already explained to you what is wrong in your ban, but you still think that my only argument is that a month has passed. Now two passed, and I have at least two arguments more

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You didn't even put effort to link your last appeal, and I remember all you did was pretty much try to argue with every staff member.
    Can any other server that you may have played on vouch for you having any good behavior at this time?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I argued only because I was right. And no, there is no such server that would vouch for its player if it were not an admin or a mentor. I don�t think it�s worth talking about developers.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, best case scenario for anything (right or wrong) is to listen to what staff says and then go through the proper hoops to prove you are right (I.E staff reports) instead of arguing. You have a negative attitude and I dont feel like this should be lifted. -1 give it a bit longer and come back with a different attitude instead of "I'm right you're wrong." and put more effort into your next appeal and also try and get good word from another server (it helps alot. you might not thing so but it does.)
    Kaitlynn Lawson The Captain: https://cm-ss13.com/old/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=18802
    Alicia The Motherly Synthetic: https://cm-ss13.com/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=17406
    Ja'akir Aki The Messenger of the Gods: //showthrea...or-Application
    Staff history:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already wrote that this is corrected according to your opinion. And I, most likely, rejected this one. You said that I should only have my last ban (which is permanent). Then, as I already wrote, I tried to understand situational events. Like the recommendation (!!!) from another server. If you extort donates in this way, then say so.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaper View Post
    I argued only because I was right. And no, there is no such server that would vouch for its player if it were not an admin or a mentor. I don�t think it�s worth talking about developers.
    Without a vouch I will not support you being unbanned at this time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are making such thrash calls, it is not surprising that you do not want to unban me. However, I don�t understand why instead of resolving this issue quickly through a trial period, you want me to wait 2, and possibly 3 months, given that this ban itself is controversial, and in the first appeal I already indicated why . If this is something personal, we can also discuss it here, given that I did not notice personal complaints about myself.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We want an indication that you've improved, not a set time frame. You're only reinforcing that you clearly have not.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???