User Tag List

Thread: compano - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

compano - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Compano
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Cody "Pershie" Pershing
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    this is not applicabl
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Squad Leader
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    ThesoldierLLJK
    Total Ban Duration
    Perma
    Remaining Duration
    n/a
    What other servers do you play on?
    Baystation
    Aurorastation
    The Wasteland
    RockStar
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    no
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    no
    Reason for Ban
    Banned from Squad Leader - LRP/Round Start Shenangians: //showthrea...9523#post29523
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    I want to appeal my squad leader ban because i really love playing squad leader. I was fully in the wrong when i got banned around three years ago, doing LRP round-start things like starting brawls with delta etc, and i will not do that in future. I was playing RTO today and i could not take aSL which was a massive pain, and i find myself normally taking on a leadership role in my squad even without SL or aSL and i want to play SL to fully realize that leadership role. I really enjoy squad leader and i think i can be an asset to the server by playing it.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive looked into this appeal after having spoken at length with the player regarding their behavior, the player in question has definitely shaped up since their squad leader ban and consistently contributes to RP.

Lifted.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.