Date of Incident
    June 29, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Artem "Lord Eng'' Cherny

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    no

Accused Character Name
    BOO

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    It's hard for me to translate the time to the right one

What rule(s) were broken:

Description of the incident:
    WO.I'm the last survivor.To win a round, I run away to spawn xenomorphs.A notification of victory arrives.And then Rava-BOO jumps out of the bushes at me.Well, I thought it was an accident.And after the miracle, I get screenshots of how the player first left the body, and then was reborn on spawn.A very interesting coincidence, you must agree.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    What resolution are you seeking?
    To achieve justice (or something).It's not the first time I've seen a player often find survivors at 6 minutes.+If I'm not mistaken, ran to the survivors for larva at 5 minutes.(According to the rules, what is forbidden)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, establishing the timeline was a bit of a challenge, but thanks to the screen shots I was able to narrow it down without too much trouble.

3 minutes before the incident begins. MadeofOak, AKA, Xeno BOO. Ghosts from a Runner. However, they shot a fuel tank earlier and Dead chat greets them, so it is possible they killed themselves here.

[08:30:59]GAME: MadeofOak/(Prime Runner (BOO-207)) fired a projectile at fueltank in North-Western Beach
    [08:31:08]GAME: MadeofOak/(Prime Runner (BOO-207)) has ghosted.
    [08:31:12]SAY: Ghost/Yachuk : sup boo

Seconds later, he rejoins as a Ravager

[08:31:14]ADMIN: MadeofOak has joined as Ravager (SC-7-P).

5 Seconds before the incident occurs, a player named Hamyrappy, AKA, Xeno WH-##-07 joins the game

[08:34:18]ADMIN: Hamyrappy has joined as Runner (295).

Both WH and BOO descend on Artem and slash him to death.

[08:34:23]ATTACK: Hamyrappy/(Runner (WH-295-O7)) slashed Cnaper dodo/(Artem 'Lord Eng' Cherny)
    [08:34:23]ATTACK: MadeofOak/(Mature Ravager (BOO-7)) slashed Cnaper dodo/(Artem 'Lord Eng' Cherny)
    [08:34:24]ATTACK: MadeofOak/(Mature Ravager (BOO-7)) slashed Cnaper dodo/(Artem 'Lord Eng' Cherny)
    [08:34:26]ATTACK: MadeofOak/(Mature Ravager (BOO-7)) slashed Cnaper dodo/(Artem 'Lord Eng' Cherny)
    [08:34:27]ATTACK: Hamyrappy/(Runner (WH-295-O7)) slashed Cnaper dodo/(Artem 'Lord Eng' Cherny)
    [08:34:28]ATTACK: Hamyrappy/(Runner (WH-295-O7)) slashed Cnaper dodo/(Artem 'Lord Eng' Cherny)
    [08:34:29]ATTACK: MadeofOak/(Mature Ravager (BOO-7)) slashed Cnaper dodo/(Artem 'Lord Eng' Cherny)
    [08:34:29]ATTACK: Hamyrappy/(Runner (WH-295-O7)) slashed Cnaper dodo/(Artem 'Lord Eng' Cherny)
    [08:34:29]ATTACK: Hamyrappy/(Runner (WH-295-O7)) slashed Cnaper dodo/(Artem 'Lord Eng' Cherny)
    [08:34:30]ATTACK: MadeofOak/(Mature Ravager (BOO-7)) slashed Cnaper dodo/(Artem 'Lord Eng' Cherny)
    [08:34:30]ATTACK: Hamyrappy/(Runner (WH-295-O7)) slashed Cnaper dodo/(Artem 'Lord Eng' Cherny)

After Artem dies, BOO immediately ghosts, it is unclear as to why, WH takes over their body 1.5 minutes later, but nothing else happens and the accused takes no further action until the server restarts at 8:40:09 Server time.

[08:34:35]GAME: MadeofOak/(Mature Ravager (BOO-7)) has ghosted.
    [08:36:08]ADMIN: Hamyrappy has joined as Mature Ravager (BOO-7).
    [08:40:02]ACCESS: Logout: MadeofOak/(Mature Ravager (BOO-7))
    Last edited by SimMiner; 07-02-2022 at 06:38 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For more context. Artem was the last marine left sitting in the Western jungle inbetween the two rivers after reinforce walling Pillbox Bourban and the chokepoint south east of it which made it impossible for tier one/twos to reach.

I hop in as runner to try and find the last marines because all of the bunker was wiped out and spot the walls myself. The fuel detonation was me bone sharding a tank next to the wall in a futile attempt to breach it. That's when I ghosted, grabbed a ravager, came back and slash through the walls. I ghosted again because the round was over, that simple.

If I did properly '''''metagame''''' you I wouldn't have wasted my time grabbing a runner and would've just got the ravager instead, there's also a reason why when you're the last marine left the entire server gets a notification telling everyone where you are to stop delaying the round.

If anything, Artem should be the one getting looked at for LRP and grief for abandoning the bunker as a squad engineer wasting vital materials and a role just to make a funny autism delay hold by himself to ''win'' the round (point of WO is to hold the bunker to send off a distress instead of running into the jungle where all the xenos are)

Also it's worth noting that even though i'm not sure if it was this round or a previous WO, I witnessed an entire line of window frames built by an engineer at the start of the round under Pillbox Beer and the name Artem being thrown about for being the cause of it, which i'm pretty sure is a rulebreak in it's self.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've reviewed this, and I'm not going to bother scarlet with this one. There is no evidence of metagaming from what I can tell. In fact if you're the last marine survivor, and are delaying round, it's common staff policy to inform the xenos with a QM report "The last person is here go end this."
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids