July 1, 2022
    Your Character Name?
    Officer Spreckles
    Their BYOND Key
    tisunamico
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    5:30AM
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    1. 1. Send a personal message (PM) to the violator asking them to explain their actions
    Description of the incident
    I am a bit confused, as I was heading to the cryopods I was asked if I "Had a second". I did not have a second.

When I try to connect, now it just says connection failed. Was I banned for something?

I think it would help if the staff member was more direct in their communications in the future, perhaps sending a message explaining what is happening.
    Evidence
    You would need to pull logs
    What resolution are you seeking?
    Perhaps in future interactions the staff member could be more succinct in his messaging

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You were banned for LRP, and the staff member was trying to message you. You cryoed and logged off before he could explain what was going on

022/07/02: [02:29:34]ADMIN: PM: Tsunamico/(Mark 'Legless' Connor)->TKM/(Rod 'SlipNSlide' Spreckles): Got a second?
    2022/07/02: [02:29:46]ADMIN: TKM/(Rod 'SlipNSlide' Spreckles), Military Police, has entered a the hypersleep chamber at the Cryo Cells after playing for 00:08.
    2022/07/02: [02:30:03]SAY: Rod 'SlipNSlide' Spreckles [MP]: Gonna head back to cryo guys, looks like theres not many marines to police (CKEY: TKM) (JOB: Military Police)
    2022/07/02: [02:30:07]ACCESS: Logout: TKM/(Rod 'SlipNSlide' Spreckles)
    2022/07/02: [02:31:45]ADMIN: Tsunamico/(Mark 'Legless' Connor) jumped to TKM/(Rod 'SlipNSlide' Spreckles) in the Cryo Cells (227,42,4).
    2022/07/02: [02:34:09]ADMIN: Tsunamico/(Mark 'Legless' Connor) has edited tkm's notes: Banned by tsunamico|Duration: 4320 minutes|Reason: BANNED FOR WRITING "MORBIUS" outside of REQ. Was playing as MP, and ban was escalated as one too many issues with being an MP and trolling around before.
    2022/07/02: [02:34:09]ADMIN: tsunamico has banned tkm.

You had a previous note where you ignored mod DMs as well.
    No protocols were broken, when you are messaged, you are notified, if you fail to react, that is not something staff can control.

File a ban appeal instead.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids