User Tag List

Thread: InsaneRed - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

InsaneRed - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    InsaneRed
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Bill Stone
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    InsaneRed#6253
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    Not available
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    discord user
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Grimreaper
    Total Ban Duration
    no clue
    Remaining Duration
    no clue
    What other servers do you play on?
    tg
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    discord server
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    no
    Reason for Ban
    I dont actually have an idea other then that i said something that an admin bent in a way to get rid of me after i was talking against the staff team.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    none
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    I have no idea but my thought process is that after the recent drama of moonshanks i have spoken out in staff feedback AGAINST staff which was my first mistake, i apologise for ever thinking differently from our overlords who do no wrong.

Now i believe my ban was because i jokingly said "im going to send a pipebomb to the managers" or something alongside those words WHICH WAS CLEARLY A JOKE and the reason i was punished is the staff is ban hungry and wanted to get rid of me for going against them. As far as i am aware the ban reason is what i said and the admin replied ; https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...79/unknown.png

Now this is another case of rules not being clear as there's literally nothing against making threats, not that i was making actual threats by the by. I was simply referring to a popular internet meme and obviously not advertising any kind of violence or actual bombings. Even during my initial talk with moonshanks i would like to think i tried to stay not aggresive but on the point and at no point at all did i insult him ( insulted his ideas yes, him no.) there's a diffrence.

Anyway the reason i am appealing this is
    1.) the rules are obviously not clear as there's nothing about "making threats" even as jokingly despite an admins word which im not going to take as ruling but rather his opinion. PLEASE NOTE ; I WASNT EVEN GIVEN A WARNING TO STOP MY ACTIONS, JUST BANNED.
    2.) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...25/unknown.png
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...38/unknown.png

Here are a few threats made by a developer and a user that have gone unpunished because they weren't going against the staff team. This in my opinion is an undeserved, biased ban that needs to be cleared up.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to clear some things up, i am not mad other people didnt get punished nor do i want them punished.

My point here is that i was banned without a warning for something that only some admins punish, while others dont while theres no clear ruling on it which makes this completely unbiased and stupid in my opinion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ***this completely biased and stupid in my opinion, making it a ""ruling"" that admins can just use to ban people they do not like.** Had to correct that

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You literally said you're going to send a pipebomb to management. It's not fucking funny, it's not a joke. You know people get arrested in the United States for written threats to kill and then cry at court "IT WAS JUST A GAMING JOKE COMN BRO" or making shitty meme jokes about shooting up places.

Instead of just admitting you messed up, because you were mad about recent events, you're deflecting trying to say well others didn't get banned, and it's not going to fly here. You were also reported to the Discord Trust and Safety team for this as well.

Try again in 30 days.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 07-05-2022 at 02:41 AM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids