Vince Stratocastor

Marine Name
    Vince Stratocastor

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Zar'Roc

What clan are you joining?
    Other (Minor Clan)

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    Zar'Tir

If Other (Minor Clan), Minor Clan Lore
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Clan lore and more back story of ZaR’Roc

Zar comes from a planet far off and away from the clans. His grandfather was amongst the brave clan members that ventured out in search of more worlds and species but disappeared. Never heard of again and thought dead because of the last known transmission of the exploration ship that reported the ship crashing into an unknown planet. Zar'tir(Planet of light). Is also the name of his clan. A green planet during the oddly short day. At night it was a sea of red. Every plant and animal with bioluminescence glowed red. they were amongst the lowest in the food chain, scarily. The animals or monsters I think we're deadly and seemed to attract to the new being in the food chain. The clan over time faced doom. Til zars grandfather called and begged and pleaded to the great forest to let him and his clan live in harmony and peace. or to let him prove his worth by facing the greatest being of the forest. He was the greatest of his clan and deserved this right to fight for his and his people's place in this world. his plea was heard. out from the forest came a creature almost like a dragon. eyes red as hell fire skin red and black and 4 wings on its back with a tail almost like a xenos. They fought the minute the creature appeared. zars grandfather wasted no time. He would not let his clan die. He fought hard, long and brave but to no avail. The creature impaled the great warrior in the shoulder but its tail was barbed like a fish hook. The warrior knew he had failed. The creature, much like Zar did to me, picked up the warrior and pulled him close so he could see into his soul his spirit. That's when zars grandfather found him and his clan's savior. It was a god-like being that lived in every thing on this planet and even protected the planet. The cause is the nebula that surrounds and hides this planet. It has emp effects and is what brought his grandfather's ship down to his clan's new home world. The effects of this nebula took hold of the clan as well over time. the eyes changed over time and helped them see better in little to failing light. but his father was the first born with red and black skin with some gray marks here and there. They were adapting to the power of this nebula. To this day they do not know what power that is. They see it as their god that called them there from when they set off. The shamans tell of great power and honor within this godly being that seems to protect them. So they protect this world in return for sparring them and sharing its gift amongst the clan members and other generations to come. Zars father was the first blood of the new improved red and black warriors. any born not of their new blood were sacrificed to this new god to be reborn worthy of the deity. These red and black warriors were terrifying to watch. their tenacity and relentlessness to protect the people and their deity and all beings of their new world was unmatchable. they at all costs will defend their god they call Zar'Talir. obviously where my lord gets his name The Light in the Dark. Zars father was great but Zar was meant to solidify his clans place in this world and the universe. He always talked of finding the other clans again like his father always dreamed of. They had completely changed but still stayed the same with their code of honor and many other views. Their god did not demand them to convert others or desired to. Just wanted him and his clan to coexist with all that would agree. The clan still used the awesome weaponry but did not ever attempt to leave. They had no need. They had their home. The deity claimed one more ship. An alien even to them. It was unknown but their tech wasn't that much more advanced if at all but it supplied them the tech they needed to be space bound once again. They had their home and had no plans to leave but when zars father died protecting the nebula from that random alien species other members looking to see what happened to their comrades. Zar became the clan's leader and the leader of his world. He ruled for many years watching his people grow and build all while keeping harmony with the planet and their deity. He did all his father asked and expected of him except one thing…..return to the clan’s of old.

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Zar’Roc, The light in the Dark

“Captain, do you read me?”..... “This is squad leader Vince Stratocaster on the tail of a bogey with some sort of cloaking, south east of a known hive. Encountered subject while waiting on confirmation to push hive”. He revealed himself to us though, almost seemed too easy in fact. We tracked this thing down because I got him in the stomach when he showed. I thought surely he would bleed out or weaken... I WAS Right… Little did I know this was my last act as squad leader. We found him, this massive creature. He had what looked like long hair with red ends like he painted them. He wore this metal mask it seemed. It was hard to tell with little light and his head looking down at the ground. He looked 7 feet tall or more with red black and gray skin patterns. The bullet wound was noticed as a threw and threw bc we surrounded him and mainly bc it was neon green. He had a low heavy but consistent breathe. he didn't seem in pain but I had to secure him. My gut tried to warn me but I was too awe struck by his massive spectacle. I then commanded my two riflemen in front of the creature to secure him. I'll never forget that day, that moment, because it was my last free anything from then on. The marines approached as the creature reached up and ripped some kind of line out of his helmet. He then removed his mask and I thought if there is a devil he has bright red eyes that can burn through you like the fires of hell if you lock eyes with Zar. He roars. It's loud and sudden and startles the two marines trying to apprehend him. He burst to his feet then jumped clean over the marines and as he did a blue shot flew from his shoulder and the marines were blown to pieces along with the rest of us on our ass from the shock wave. Plus the burning flesh and guts all over my face was let's just say unimaginable. Then we realized this was a trap. That wound was nothing. He was so fast and terrifyingly quick and strong. He just toyed with us. making us waste our ammo and nabbing us one by one. Then I realized I was the only one left. Frozen in fear it was hard to miss those hellish red eyes in the near shadows of the dark foliage.I couldn't move because he stared a hole through my brain . He then moved closer. A behemoth creature crunching anything beneath his feet as he casually walked to me. He knew I was done. I still stood my ground. The creatures seemed like he was just thinking of another way to toy with me, humiliate me. At this point I'm just ready to die. I went to talk but instead screamed at the creature in fear and anxiousness and said "ENOUGH of your shit. I'm a soldier and am ready to die defending my people. Give me a soldier's death or leave me be." It gave me a look like it actually understood me. it lowered its spear and the gun thing on its shoulder seemed to retract back into a case type, shoulder mounted storage component. At this rate I couldn't believe I was still alive. it came closer all of a sudden. grabbed me up to where I was no longer touching the ground. two large blades ring out from its wrist right to my throat. boy i could see him now. i almost shit my damn pants looking at this ugly mother fucker so damn close. Then it starts to speak so i thought , then it's loud and clear. He starts laughing. I didn't know what was so funny but that's all I could think before I was launched into the nearest tree and out cold. I was squad leader Vince Stratocaster. When i awoke i was Zar'rocs slave or thrall so to say. That is why I am here now telling the unfinished story of this giant swift ultimate kill machine. The first months were terrible. caged in a room with a metal bed and was fed like a rabid dog. It was not the food I was accustomed to. I won't even tell you how hard it was to make myself eat this alien slop it seemed. Zar was not nice to me. He had been blinded by the superiority of species. I despised him, cursed him, begged him for death just to have what zar called food thrown at me. Even force fed me and a reptilian mammoth feeding you the equivalent of what seems like calamari is not pleasant. i now admire this alien. he is a good and fair master so to say. he shows me respect and sees me more than a slave. I earned that by being by his side in our many adventures. I knew as long as I served this creature he'd give his life to save mine and I would save him. Zar actually taught me his language. He could speak mine but demanded I learn his language and so I did….This is his story. All I know to this point.

Clan lore and more back story of ZaR’Roc

Zar comes from a planet far off and away from the clans. His grandfather was amongst the brave clan members that ventured out in search of more worlds and species but disappeared. Never heard of again and thought dead because of the last known transmission of the exploration ship that reported the ship crashing into an unknown planet. Zar'tir(Planet of light). Is also the name of his clan. A green planet during the oddly short day. At night it was a sea of red. Every plant and animal with bioluminescence glowed red. they were amongst the lowest in the food chain, scarily. The animals or monsters I think we're deadly and seemed to attract to the new being in the food chain. The clan over time faced doom. Til zars grandfather called and begged and pleaded to the great forest to let him and his clan live in harmony and peace. or to let him prove his worth by facing the greatest being of the forest. He was the greatest of his clan and deserved this right to fight for his and his people's place in this world. his plea was heard. out from the forest came a creature almost like a dragon. eyes red as hell fire skin red and black and 4 wings on its back with a tail almost like a xenos. They fought the minute the creature appeared. zars grandfather wasted no time. He would not let his clan die. He fought hard, long and brave but to no avail. The creature impaled the great warrior in the shoulder but its tail was barbed like a fish hook. The warrior knew he had failed. The creature, much like Zar did to me, picked up the warrior and pulled him close so he could see into his soul his spirit. That's when zars grandfather found him and his clan's savior. It was a god-like being that lived in every thing on this planet and even protected the planet. The cause is the nebula that surrounds and hides this planet. It has emp effects and is what brought his grandfather's ship down to his clan's new home world. The effects of this nebula took hold of the clan as well over time. the eyes changed over time and helped them see better in little to failing light. but his father was the first born with red and black skin with some gray marks here and there. They were adapting to the power of this nebula. To this day they do not know what power that is. They see it as their god that called them there from when they set off. The shamans tell of great power and honor within this godly being that seems to protect them. So they protect this world in return for sparring them and sharing its gift amongst the clan members and other generations to come. Zars father was the first blood of the new improved red and black warriors. any born not of their new blood were sacrificed to this new god to be reborn worthy of the deity. These red and black warriors were terrifying to watch. their tenacity and relentlessness to protect the people and their deity and all beings of their new world was unmatchable. they at all costs will defend their god they call Zar'Talir. obviously where my lord gets his name The Light in the Dark. Zars father was great but Zar was meant to solidify his clans place in this world and the universe. He always talked of finding the other clans again like his father always dreamed of. They had completely changed but still stayed the same with their code of honor and many other views. Their god did not demand them to convert others or desired to. Just wanted him and his clan to coexist with all that would agree. The clan still used the awesome weaponry but did not ever attempt to leave. They had no need. They had their home. The deity claimed one more ship. An alien even to them. It was unknown but their tech wasn't that much more advanced if at all but it supplied them the tech they needed to be space bound once again. They had their home and had no plans to leave but when zars father died protecting the nebula from that random alien species other members looking to see what happened to their comrades. Zar became the clan's leader and the leader of his world. He ruled for many years watching his people grow and build all while keeping harmony with the planet and their deity. He did all his father asked and expected of him except one thing…..return to the clan’s of old.

Conclusion

It's the current day. We've been searching for the clans for almost 10 years. it had been so long they lost any knowledge on where they should go but it seems me and zar have found the right spot. His big ass is still out next to me but we are being held captive by what he calls the other clans. In our adventures we were searching for who was right there the whole time. No pun intended. When he took me and made me his thrall he had no idea he crossed paths with his kind. Which is what led to this eventual capture. They knew he was not of their clan. they color wise were not the same armor wasn't the same. His plasma caster had been modified to shoot red bursts, red was the sacred color of their god in which he glowed when it first revealed itself to zars grandfather many many years before. visually was a huge difference but no doubt the silver masked brothers that Zar'Roc dreamed of reconnecting with and longed to make his father proud by doing so. He would do what had to even pay some sort or homage to the clans of old. We await our fate or well at least mine. They probably would spare him but me? Highly unlikely, I thought all i can do now is sit and await what is to happen. Zar'Roc being here helps me have not a worry. I know they will see the power that awaits to be realized inside this creature. His peers will have no trouble seeing this as well. They would see an honorable pred that was cunning. Studied his prey carefully, and tested his foes and every time this foe would not stand a chance against the ferocious leader. He was so skilled with a blade and his combo stick. Seen him rip things in one swing with his wrist blades. Have hardly ever seen him use his plasma caster but it was awesome to see the red explosions, me being a marine ha. Would the clans see him as a powerful ally? or possibly one of their biggest threats. our lives depend on the first option. i Dare not think what happens if the worst is thought....

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The council has voted, I'm sorry to say that this application is denied. There were no vouches or support from the community. I recommend continuing to play CM and having the community be more familiar with you.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now