swagger123456#1631

Marine Name
    Israel 'horseman' Pearsall

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Ah'jin

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Teer

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -

If Other (Minor Clan), Minor Clan Lore
    -

Yautja Character Story
    Ah’jin sits perched upon a tree, and the sun showers upon him. The young hunter stands at a hulking height of 7′9. His shoulders are broad and robust, bred for war and the taking of skulls. His hot irradiated home world is quiet today, aside from the gnawing of bones and flesh ripping. He is cloaked, watching his prey, a pack of wild hellhounds feasting upon dead blood pigs. Around him are his two companions in his hunting party Mi’jap and his brother Da’dta. They wait in silence amongst the leaves and vegetation to strike.
    He watches intently for some time, waiting for the right moment. The second turn away, he leaps down from his perch, slicing one of them from the trees. From the sky falls another yaujta who impales one of the hounds through its chest. Surprised by the sudden attack, the creatures run.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e...iLeTaDWkce/pub 1,783 words in total

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know who you are and have interacted with you a few times.

So here is a question.

You late joined as a predator, when you scan for gear you detect one in low orbit along with one deceased Yautjia biosignature.

How do you approach this?
    Harley Piett / Oronto Obasanjo

A'kei Teer the yautja
    Synthetic Jeanne

Discord: Jam#1411

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You late joined as a predator, when you scan for gear you detect one in low orbit along with one deceased Yautjia biosignature.

First, I would check to see if any other yautjia are alive to inform me on the situation. If there are no other preds I am not obligated to go up to the ship but it's my duty still. I would focus on being quick and not being noticed I would first find the body due to it being sacred to yaujtia. The body would likely be in the cls chamber or research if it's the CLS office I would break into his room and force the cl to open the cell after throwing him away, so he won't lock me in the cell then I would SD the body. For research, I would do the same but without the cl, if there is any resistance they are seen as dishonorable, and I would kill them as such. If the gear was not with the body, I would track down the person carrying the gear and stun them after taking them to a secluded place where I would then demand they give me the gear or die. If they refuse, I will kill them and take back the gear if I have the chance I will throw their body into the med bay.

Please correct me if I'm wrong on some of my points thx for the questions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by safecrown2253 View Post
    l then I would SD the body.
    While the answer is fine, in this situation it'd be best to grab the body and drag it away into maint instead of SDing it.

As for you as a player, I've seen your character around but I haven't noticed anything to warrant a +1. I'll be keeping an eye out while the rest of the council gets to looking over the application.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    During gear or body recovery you don't need to throw their bodies back, you can use thermals to see though walls to see the body, or check your gear tracker when you teleport onto the ship and it will tell you how many tiles it is away and where it is.

Other than these small nit-picks the answer is solid enough.

+1
    Harley Piett / Oronto Obasanjo

A'kei Teer the yautja
    Synthetic Jeanne

Discord: Jam#1411

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You run across the battlefield and see an alien in front of you it asks you to protect it while it goes AFK for two minutes. In the meanwhile, a marine comes up to you and challenges you to a duel while at the same time another marine runs to PB the AFK alien that asked you to protect him what do you do in this situation? You also hear the Orbital Shell coming directly at you.
    Aden Cooper

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Critilius View Post
    You run across the battlefield and see an alien in front of you it asks you to protect it while it goes AFK for two minutes. In the meanwhile, a marine comes up to you and challenges you to a duel while at the same time another marine runs to PB the AFK alien that asked you to protect him what do you do in this situation? You also hear the Orbital Shell coming directly at you.
    Ok this should be fun, the xeno asking me to protect them is lrp in my eyes, But since there afk it would not be a worthy kill or honorable. So I do not have to worry about its welfare leaving the marine to do what he wants with it. Moving onto the marine trying to fight me he isn't supposed to know about honor duels in general (in the wiki it states marines don't know anything about preds and are their first encounter ingame) making him lrp, So I would prolly notify a mod about it but I would humor him and I would drag him somewhere away from the orbital shell that's suitable for a ass beating after its done I would claim his helm and throw his body to the medics.

I based my decisions off the hc as expected, preds are not friends and should not be treated as such the xeno is not my responsibility. along with the ooman who challenged me although lrp for Knowing about honor duels somehow I would still drag him away from the shell so I could duel and claim their skull. Even if he was lrp for doing that a pred would not back down to a challenge from a ooman. Thx for the question it is a good learning experience for later on please correct me on my mistakes so I can improve on them in the future as jam kinda did.

Whitelisted Predator johnravioli's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything is fine about this application, but just know you can't honor duel humans, only other yautja. besides that I'm willing to give my support, +1
    Harry Howard,
    Predator - Clan Leader Atuudh Bo'ytill
    Leader of the Bo'ytill Clan

Professional Mateba GunSlingah

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Due to the applicant in question receiving a Discord ban, this application is denied. You can post the application again once the Discord ban is lifted. In the meantime, I recommend playing and having the community be more (positively) familiar with you.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now