User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Viperious - Commander Application

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry pal but I gotta change my plus 1 to a -1. Many people have said you advertised your app and that is not something I can support.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nerocavalier View Post
    Their competence as a XO is ruined by their behavior in this thread and discord.
    This. -1

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, so I don't think the council has all replied to this post but I've talked to them and overall they're not in support for it being accepted. Along with that, I'm also not in support due to the fact there's currently just too much drama circulating around you for me to be able to accept this without leading to even more problems in the future. CO is a leadership role and with your current preception amoung the CM community, you'd never be able to effectively command. I suggest you work on detaching yourself from the storm and negative reputations that currently surround you and work on getting a Synth whitelist to help show you'll be able to handle a whitelist role, should you want that whitelist. You're free to apply for CO in the future but I don't see the outcome shifting any time soon. Denied.