July 8, 2022
    Your Character Name?
    Amir Stroble
    Their BYOND Key
    Silencer_pl
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    Dunno
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    - Ensure that all incidents are adequately investigated before giving a ruling.
    Description of the incident
    Basicly I was an afk ghost that got turned into a xeno. Wherever I was nested was in an open area. The Staff in question instantly pmmed me and gave me a warn for straying from hive and dying as larva. I tried explaining to this staff that I didn't move and was afk the entire time. I asked them to check logs or replay or whatever admin tools they have to check what happened. They said their evidence was where they found me and just warned me.
    Evidence
    There would of been evidence if the staff member actually checked logs or whatever they have.
    What resolution are you seeking?
    I want my warn removed.
    Last edited by ito726; 07-11-2022 at 03:51 AM. Reason: ckey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The name was Silencer_pl

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man this has been sitting for a while. Going to pull logs.
    Ckey: SimMiner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, minor error here, the incident occured at July 9th, 4:50am Server Time. Moving on

Amir dies to a Lurker on Nexus road, he is revived shortly after, but his body is soul-less

[04:38:07]ATTACK: Amir Stroble has died to Lurker at the North Nexus Road from Mature Lurker (XX-241)
    [04:41:17]ATTACK: Condog_101/(Simi Connors) grabbed *no key*/(Amir Stroble) in the North Nexus Road (119,60,3).
    [04:41:47]INTERACT: FoxyStalin/(Patrick) tried to remove *no key*/(Amir Stroble)'s M3-L pattern light armor (wear_suit).
    [04:41:51]INTERACT: FoxyStalin/(Patrick) removed *no key*/(Amir Stroble)'s M3-L pattern light armor (wear_suit) successfully.
    [04:42:09]EMOTE: Unknown (as Amir Stroble)/ : LCpl Unknown (as Amir Stroble) gasps!

Loeuw auto joins the game as Larva 25, he chest bursts out of Javon Newbern in North Eastern Caves

[04:48:41]ATTACK: Javon 'EVA' Newbern has died to chestbursting at the North Eastern Caves from the Larva (25)

Seconds later, He is set on fire by a Marine.

[04:48:43]ATTACK: Larva (25) has died to M240A1 incinerator unit at the North Eastern Caves from Brad Ward

A Xeno player sends out an ahelp about the Loeuw's death, to prevent the possibility of drama, I obscured their name. Silencer takes the ahelp.

[04:49:00]ADMIN: Ticket #4: obscured : Hive: the Larva (25) has died at North Eastern Caves!
    [04:56:12]ADMIN: PM: Silencer_pl-> Obscured: Dealing with it
    [04:56:23]ADMIN: PM: obscured ->Silencer_pl: thanks
    Silencer then contacts Loeuw and inquires what happened. The conversation goes as follows

[04:57:46]ADMIN: PM: Silencer_pl/->Loeuw/(Larva (25)): Hey there. Can you exlplain why you died as a larva where you died?
    [04:57:55]ADMIN: Silencer_pl/ sent a default admin alert to Loeuw/(Larva (25)).
    [04:57:55]ADMIN: Silencer_pl/ sent a default admin alert to Loeuw/(Larva (25)).

[04:58:57]ADMIN: PM: Loeuw/(Bloody Larva (636))->Silencer_pl/: I was afk
    [04:59:22]ADMIN: PM: Loeuw/(Larva (636))->Silencer_pl/: Had something urgent to do and couldnt ghost before doing it
    [04:59:35]ADMIN: PM: Silencer_pl/->Loeuw/(Mature Larva (636)): You died outside of the hive regardless, why did you leave it in the first place
    [05:01:21]ADMIN: PM: Silencer_pl/->Loeuw/(Mature Larva (636)): Even if you didnt have to afk, you should nto be away from the hive at any time as a larva unless it was under attack. You wandered off regardless. Please keep that in mind in the future.

Silencer applies the note

[05:01:45]ADMIN: Silencer_pl/ has edited loeuw's notes: Warned for straying away from the hive as larva. They then had to go afk and were killed.

Loeuw makes an ahelp trying to explain themselves

[05:02:13]ADMIN: Ticket #7: Loeuw/(Mature Larva (636)): I dont think you understand. I nevermoved the hive used to be there or something I was a afk ghost
    [05:02:10]ADMIN: Silencer_pl/ jumped to the spawn pool in the Western Caves (18,163,3).
    [05:02:46]ADMIN: Silencer_pl/ has started replying to Loeuw's admin help.
    [05:03:00]ADMIN: PM: Silencer_pl/->Loeuw/(Mature Larva (636)): The hive is safe in a different location.
    [05:03:19]ADMIN: Silencer_pl/ created 1 xenos as Bloody Larva at the Western Caves
    [05:05:38]ADMIN: PM: Loeuw/(Mature Larva (636))->Silencer_pl/: Can you like show replay footage or somthing? cause I literally was a ghost afk and random xeno spawn thing made me larva
    [05:05:49]ADMIN: PM: Loeuw/(Mature Larva (636))->Silencer_pl/: I literally didn't move
    [05:06:13]ADMIN: PM: Silencer_pl/->Loeuw/(Runner (AM-636-I3)): I dont have replay footage, what I have is where I found you.
    [05:06:26]ADMIN: PM: Loeuw/(Runner (AM-636-I3))->Silencer_pl/: smh
    Incident formally ends at this point.

[05:06:55]ADMIN: Ticket #7 resolved by Silencer_pl/
    Last edited by SimMiner; 07-19-2022 at 09:36 PM.
    Ckey: SimMiner

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're going to be AFK, turn off the option to spawn as a larva in your OOC options tab.
    Even though you were AFK, dying as a Larva is a major loss to hive numbers and we have a zero tolerance policy on larva death if its due to AFKing or if it could have been prevented.

Silencer did not violate any policies here, however someone else looked into the logs after I resolved this and management is gonna give you the benefit of the doubt cause it looks like you would have died regardless if AFK or not.

However at the moment we can't delete notes due to some bugs in the system, this report will remain a record that it's been overturned.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 07-20-2022 at 06:20 PM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids