User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: freestylalt - Commander Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very good player. I've let you command as CO several times and you always did very well.

+1
    Resident ex-punished Junior Developer and Coder, and ex three-time member of the Yautja Council, two-time member of the Synth Council.

See with your eyes, my army of flies, when no one's alive...

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lieutenant Viktor Brenburg.

I have you as my SO alot and if there is anything I can say, you are indeed the example Officer that we need. Responsive, Independent and most of all Competent.

You've gone above and beyond what was asked of you in this Application and it would be an outright insult to to hit you with a -1.

So big +1 from me bud. If there is someone I got full confidence in being a Captain. It will most certainly be you.

Junior Member NewOriginalSchwann's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brenburg is a very effective member of the CIC that I've often seen on during low/deadpop, usually working with an undermanned or empty CIC and he's always handled it well. I can personally vouch for his abilities as a staff officer as he's been the overwatch for bravo several times and actually listens when I request supplies in my awful, awful accent. Outside of the CIC he can lead a squad on the ground as both squad leader and aSL, and actually tries to RP when deployed as one of the boots on the ground (or station) marines/crayon eaters.

I may be slightly biased when it comes to the story as I helped proofread it but I find it to be very effective and somewhat atypical in terms of CO application stories - not a lot cover the potential CO making a mistake. It also manages to effectively capture the sometimes chaotic environment of the CIC and the mortifying prospect of leading delta marines. Forgive the brevity of my comments here and how I've repeated several points from other respondents, but I cannot give this application anything other than a +1. Hopefully we see Captain Brenburg in the CIC soon.
    A player with too many character names.

Also I play Yin, the synthetic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always a welcome voice on the squad radio or in the heat of CIC madness. Built on that context, and the fact that you acknowledged my salute from the ground without legs at the FOB once, you have my +1.

My only comment being that your story could've done for some better formatting, but that's a nitpick. See you on the bridge.

I am the art style.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always feel great seeing Brenburg in the CiC, as he's very effective in his job. Something I hope I can emulate in my own games. +1 for me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd be fine with seeing this player as a CO. there is no issues I can see. +1
    Kaitlynn Lawson The Captain: https://cm-ss13.com/old/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=18802
    Alicia The Motherly Synthetic: https://cm-ss13.com/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=17406
    Ja'akir Aki The Messenger of the Gods: //showthrea...or-Application
    Staff history:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a +1 from me for what it's worth

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've got all the right stuff amigo. Hope to see ya soon, Captain.

+1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I remember you! Unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to play command at the same time as you, but from the perspective of a Squad Engineer or PFC you're a fantastic officer. Not to mention the story was great. Easy +1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just jumping on the bandwagon at this point.

Good application, evidence of knowledge in practice and theory. Above conpetant.
    Supported by Bancrose and Corazon.
    Evidence of good RP level and skill.
    Overall?

Seems legit.
    Good luck Captain.