User Tag List

Thread: Loeuw - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Loeuw - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Loeuw
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Amir Stroble
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    N/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/A
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Coporate Liason
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Unknown
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    None
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    None
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    No
    Reason for Ban
    Grief - Intentional suicide as CL shortly after round start to waste a character slot then disconnected shortly after being PMed for an explanation. Knock it off.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    N/A
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    I am appealing the Corporate Liason role. My shitty behavior is unacceptable and outright rude to everyone else just trying to have a good time. Clearly suiciding at round start isn't rp in the slightest. The fact that the Liason role cannot be refilled cause of my suicide is just proof of how what I did wasn't ok. I am one of those people that just don't follow up on rules and only pursuit my own happiness. In the past year of my ban I have gotten numerous bans and warns for different things I have done. I am now deciding that I actually want to play the game how its intended. I genuinely want to be a "Rule Abiding" player of CM-SS13. I wish I could just start a clean record with the game and play it right. looking back at my notes and admin record severely angers me, it makes me think of why I did all those things and how much better my time here would of been without doing them. It is crazy that I can look at other peoples records and see a completely clean state while mine has like 5 bans and 7 warns. Starting with this appeal here right now I decided that I'm going to spend the rest of my time playing here without getting a single ban or warn like everybody else can.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This appeal is being handled by me and currently being discussed. You should have the result in a few days!
    Robert 'DangerZone' Hale and the incognito legion

FA-XXX-L5 (The D-Day Drone that never wants to be a Hivelord yet always winds up as one)

Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apologies for the delay, the forums were down for a few days.

Your appeal is ACCEPTED

Should you still be unable to play CL 24 hours from now, send me a message on Discord and I'll sort you out!
    Robert 'DangerZone' Hale and the incognito legion

FA-XXX-L5 (The D-Day Drone that never wants to be a Hivelord yet always winds up as one)