Date of Incident
    July 11, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Mia Davis

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    angelsr

Accused Character Name
    Lenoox Caldwell

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    No concrete date, has been happening for a few weeks at least. Also double question.

What rule(s) were broken:

Description of the incident:
    Lenoox Caldwell speaks in broken, nonsensical gibberish in game. You can clearly see that it's not just poor English ability; we have a number of players who aren't the best at the language (some russian players for example) and they speak much better than the character in question. Moreover, there is evidence of the player speaking like a normal person on Discord.

Both the way they speak, and the fact that they seemingly play almost exclusively Command, leads me to believe that this is a breach of rule 2; hence, this report.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    What resolution are you seeking?
    Tell them to stop

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since forms don't allow images, reposting them here in case links break
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I spoke to the player in question via Discord,

I learned the player is from South America (I got to use my Spanish abilities) and learned that the player is learning English as a second language in school.

They explained that they are not trying to troll, but in using discord vs the game, because of how fast pace the game is, they sometimes struggle with speaking. I informed them if they are to be playing command roles, they need to have a level of English that is understandable as there is precedent that says this. I explained that they should stick to marine combat roles for now until their English is at an acceptable level.

If this happens again, another report will be accepted. However I feel it's not the best interest to not issue any job bans, and the player was told per Don's request to "stop"
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids