User Tag List

Thread: Lauren Von Fusegana 2.0 - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lauren Von Fusegana 2.0 - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    JahFairy
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Lauren Von Fusegana
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    I cannot put N/A
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Doctor and possibly researcher
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    I blame Jake
    Total Ban Duration
    Doctor - 2018-10-17 00:00:00 Researcher - 2017-09-14 00:00:00
    Remaining Duration
    This is a job ban, it is forever
    What other servers do you play on?
    TGMC
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Nope
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    None
    Reason for Ban
    Doctor -

Gave a player mindbreaker toxin as an 'inside joke' which the player wasn't apart of. Ban him from medical and give him a day ban on the next instance of this. This is grief. by kerek (Moderator) on 2018-10-17 00:00:00

Just another note, he stopped replying to my PMs until I slept him because it was convinient for him. Next time he does this ban him. This was his only warning for this behavior. by kerek (Moderator) on 2018-10-17 00:00:00

Banned from Doctor - Decided to log off when I was talking to him to take a hiatus because he griefed a marine. by adminbot (Friendly Robot) on 2018-10-17 00:00:00

Reason: Decided to log off when I was talking to him to take a hiatus because he griefed a marine. Decided he'd stop replying to me when I was asking him questions, enjoy your hiatus you wanted. Come back with a better attitude. by kerek (Moderator) on 2018-10-17 00:00:00

Researcher -

Banned from Doctor, Chief Medical Officer, Researcher - Banned from Medical Positions for injecting Hyperzine, MBT, and a mixture of other chemicals to unconsenting players. Player has a history of performing suck antics when playing in a medical position. Will have to appeal via forums. by tidomann (Moderator) on 2017-09-14 00:00:00
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    Probably old forums, none on new forums that I can find
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    The moderator in question during 2018 was having none of it, I was in middle of surgery and I used MBT. They slept me in less time for me to actually respond, then when i tried explaining it to them they were having none of it, during that time moderation and staff was kinda on the mix side. So after I complied with them, I told them I was gonna go cryo, and they were again, not having it, hence why I got 4 notes on the subject. Tried to fight it got forgotten, big sad...

https://cm-ss13.com/old/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=18988

The researcher thing is part of the whole department role banned, but not much I can say about a 5 year old note. I've gotten 14 hours in nurse without too many notes on it, so it shows I can maintain a role without getting banned.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone is curious on the nurse nots..

Player was partially responsible for an EORG medbay bombing by daring an SL to mix some chemicals when the round ended in medbay. They came clean over discord and it was discussed. Hopefully this does not happen again. A link of the conversation has been saved. A link may be requested from me. by novacti (TrialAdministrator)

Warned for ODing MPs attempting to arrest them to escape arrest, causes heart-damage and could lead to perma-death. by solidfury7 (SeniorModerator) on 2021-03

The bombing was cause it was end round and wanted to see if the SL would actually do it, the other note is kinda invalid since the mixture used wasn't able to actually OD since I tested it multiple times prior to use. The damage was only small amount of toxin

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appeal - Accepted

The only reason this ban is being lifted is because it's a 4 year old ban. This appeal is incredibly lacklustre and instead of acknowledging that you did something wrong, you tried to justify your actions and blame the mod that banned you.

Just don't do anything stupid again and you will not be banned.

(Should be lifted within 24 hours, if not contact me on discord)
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505