Date of Incident
    July 17, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Emiix Aegadan

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    LegionRules

Accused Character Name
    Leonell Jerome [OT]

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    Round ended at around 4:03 PM CET

What rule(s) were broken:
    Escalation and Griefing

Description of the incident:
    Early on the round OT workshop exploded, atleast most of the tanks did, Me and CMP at the time, Frost and CMO went to check on health status of the OT and provide medical assistance. I stayed a bit longer on south maintenance door talking with CMP while he was going to remove some foam that was in maintenance near the fuel tank outside of OT. Somehow a sketchy explosion happen, Me and CMP both saw OT come a bit closer to us, and then i saw something explode from inside, on the locker near to the maintenance door, or thats what i believe before my screen went instantly white due to the explosion ad both me and CMP died, As OT disappear right after that, leaving us there, other MP's had to come rescue us. He somehow went and deployed on his own instead, i believe MP's marked him for arrest, and they attempted to do so once he returned to the ship, wich resulted on him opening fire with a lethal weapon on both MP's, setting them on fire with a flamer, i attempt to put the fire off, to help the MP's and to dissarm/knock him down as an unnarmed doctor. A hijack started while the struggle, and he scalated it to lethal force against me, unloading a entire magazine at me untill he completely killed me.

MP's refused to arrest him or secure his weapon due to hijack being in process, i got revived in medbay, and yelled at radio that the person they refused to arrest just open fire at me with lethal force, Then proceed to go upstairs, everyone was moving to push the xenos, i encounter him on the way, with everyone else there aswell, I punched him a single time while passing near him, with my bare fists, for murdering me early, and he turn and unloaded another magazine at me, killing me in front of everyone while xenos are attacking nearby.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    What resolution are you seeking?
    Clarification on the explosion that killed Me, and CMP early, if it was also caused by him in purpose, and a punishment admins consider adequate as he was clearly griefing imo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not 100% sure but since the timings match up and the deploying part too, i saw an OT during this round deploy to the front, not to deliver nades but to just deploy a foam bomb, which indirectly fucked me over since it meant i couldnt get a clear shot on queen as sadar and queen was able to drag me behind cover.

Will most likely need logs to confirm this too since it could have been a different person
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting logs for this report. They should be posted soon.

Playing as:
    - Noah 'Butterfingers' Jones
    - Marcos 'Payaso' Ruiz
    - MOL-XXX
    - Pablo
    - Na'kel-uq Bo'ytill

Mentor: 02-27-2022 - 05/04/2022
    Trial Moderator: 05-04-2022 - 18/05/2022
    Moderator: 18/05/2022 - 12/07/2022
    Senior Moderator: 12/07/2022 - Present

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs for the incident

If there is anything missing on the logs, please let me know.

Accused CKEY: (LegionRules)
    Victims CKEYs: (EMiiX, FrostN)

-- An unknown explosion (possibly the napalm accident) happens, harming the OT. --

Spoiler Spoiler:

-- OT talks about the incident. --

Spoiler Spoiler:

-- Afterwards, OT detonates something in his workshop, apparently ending with the CMP and hitting the Doctor. This is a secondary explosion. --

Spoiler Spoiler:

-- OT reacts. --

Spoiler Spoiler:

-- Ahelp is posted shortly after the explosion. --

Spoiler Spoiler:

-- OT announces his intention and reason to deploy. --

Spoiler Spoiler:

-- OT deploys, far from his intentions to stay in the FOB. He appears to be strapping someone of his uniform and shotgun scabbard, presumably to go to the frontline. --

Spoiler Spoiler:

-- Afterwards he starts distributing the ordnance at the frontline. --

Spoiler Spoiler:

-- Instances of the OT actively combatting in hydroponics. Whether this was a fallback or the actual frontline, it is unsure. (Incomplete as there are many more) --

Spoiler Spoiler:

-- Those instances of combat prove that the OT was indeed deploying to combat, as per the fact he pushed in with the rest. --

Spoiler Spoiler:

-- Nothing much of interest happens here, besides both victims doing their respective duties and the OT helping in the frontline, as well as triggers from OT claymores. After a while, OT switches from rifle combat into grenade throwing and mortar calls. --

-- After hijack, an MP attempts to arrest them, which the OT retaliates with fire and results in the doctor tackling him. --

Spoiler Spoiler:

-- OT retaliates aggressively against the doctor with lethal fire. --

Spoiler Spoiler:

-- Another instance of several shootings from the OT to the doctor, which again ends with the doctor dying. --

Spoiler Spoiler:

-- The same MP ends up killing the OT. --

Spoiler Spoiler:

-- Round ends afterwards. --

ADDITIONAL LOGS:

-- Several OT mines trigger, possibly one of them matching the accusation of MisterMoon. --

Spoiler Spoiler:

Playing as:
    - Noah 'Butterfingers' Jones
    - Marcos 'Payaso' Ruiz
    - MOL-XXX
    - Pablo
    - Na'kel-uq Bo'ytill

Mentor: 02-27-2022 - 05/04/2022
    Trial Moderator: 05-04-2022 - 18/05/2022
    Moderator: 18/05/2022 - 12/07/2022
    Senior Moderator: 12/07/2022 - Present

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So the second explosion at OT was detonated by him willingly knowing both me and CMP were there still. I only had time to see he approach us, and then he either throw something, or detonated something near the locker closer to the maintenance door. Killing both me and CMP. So not a mistake, or failure at mixing something, while he was not harmed by the second explosion, but intentionally killing us, as he leave his workshop and deployed, not providing any aid to us, just calling it on radio for someone come pick us up

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After reviewing the logs and the players note history a day ban and OT job-ban will be applied as the player already has previous notes for similar issues.

Report accepted.