John Gray
    Their BYOND Key
    Firecharge123
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    10:43 cst
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Dont believe note was warranted
    Description of the incident
    MT wanted for sedition was being chased. Hid inside of APC and I needed to use a flashbang as they were spamming smokes making it impossible to hit with any MP equipment (you drop it if you are in smoke). I will admit i did hit three other people. But again only way to catch an MT who was blantantly griefing with no reason.

Was noted to never use flashbangs during code green and received note as cmp.
    Evidence
    logs by dev
    What resolution are you seeking?
    Removal of note. Also if flashbangs cant be used during code green I suggest devs updated Safety for code green to include them( it does with all other nades) except training.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Staff Report was made in Round.
    Retired CSM Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger

Discord Jonathongun#0219

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw the flashbang used in the round, and i as a witness told firecharge that i did not conciser it to have been used under the normal provisions. That of blue alert or the mp being mobbed.
    Trial Moderator: 2021-06-13 --- 2021-07-04
    Moderator: 2021-07-04 --- 2021-10-02
    Investigator: 2021-07-21 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Trainer: 2021-08-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Discord Staff: 2021-09-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Senior Moderator: 2021-10-02 --- xxxx-xx-xx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are the logs. Next time, specify if the incident happened at 10:43pm or am.

John Gray calls a manhunt for a culprit named Atsuko Mittens

[01:20:53]SAY: John Gray [MP]: Be on the lookout for one Atsuko mittens. They have removed sensors and have shot up multiple areas of the almayers. (CKEY: Johngray) (JOB: Chief MP)
    [01:27:00]SAY: John Gray [MP]: Where they have continously destroyed multiple departments i am now upgrading them to sedition (CKEY: Johngray) (JOB: Chief MP)

The suspect "Atsuko 'Mittens' Minase" has been using smoke grenades to evade capture during the pursuit

[01:23:01]ATTACK: Squidlife/(Chris 'Squid' Smith) was hit by a the M40 HSDP smoke grenade, thrown by Meowmix the Kittymix/(Atsuko 'Mittens' Minase) in the Medical Lower Lobby (130,58,4).
    [01:24:53]ATTACK: Meowmix the Kittymix/(Atsuko 'Mittens' Minase) primed a grenade (M40 HSDP smoke grenade) in the Hangar (107,38,4).
    [01:27:09]ATTACK: Meowmix the Kittymix/(Atsuko 'Mittens' Minase) primed a grenade (M40 HSDP smoke grenade) in the Hallway Starboard (131,63,4).
    [01:27:10]ATTACK: DirtyDan17/(Vince Stratocastor) was hit by a the M40 HSDP smoke grenade, thrown by Meowmix the Kittymix/(Atsuko 'Mittens' Minase) in the Medical Lower Lobby (132,58,4).
    [01:27:27]ATTACK: Meowmix the Kittymix/(Atsuko 'Mittens' Minase) primed a grenade (M40 HSDP smoke grenade) in the Medical Lower Lobby (132,58,4).
    [01:27:29]ATTACK: Silverplate/(Matthew Harrison) was hit by a the M40 HSDP smoke grenade, thrown by Meowmix the Kittymix/(Atsuko 'Mittens' Minase) in the Hallway Starboard (133,62,4).
    [01:32:05]ATTACK: Meowmix the Kittymix/(Atsuko 'Mittens' Minase) primed a grenade (M40 HSDP smoke grenade) in the Lower Midship-Port Hull (202,8,4).
    [01:32:11]ATTACK: Meowmix the Kittymix/(Atsuko 'Mittens' Minase) primed a grenade (M40 HSDP smoke grenade) in the Lower Aft-Port Hull (220,20,4).
    [01:33:37]ATTACK: Meowmix the Kittymix/(Atsuko 'Mittens' Minase) primed a grenade (M40 HSDP smoke grenade) in the Hallway Aft (147,139,4).
    [01:33:42]ATTACK: Meowmix the Kittymix/(Atsuko 'Mittens' Minase) primed a grenade (M40 HSDP smoke grenade) in the Hallway Port (136,34,4).
    [01:33:48]ATTACK: Meowmix the Kittymix/(Atsuko 'Mittens' Minase) primed a grenade (M40 HSDP smoke grenade) in the Hallway Port (142,39,4).

After a while, Atsuko hides in the APC, saying to the crew, then later on the radio

[01:34:07]SAY: Atsuko 'Mittens' Minase [1]: I;m not here (CKEY: Meowmix the Kittymix) (JOB: Maintenance Technician)
    [01:34:16]SAY: Atsuko 'Mittens' Minase [1]: I'll be one of your sidegunners (CKEY: Meowmix the Kittymix) (JOB: Maintenance Technician)

[01:34:29]SAY: Atsuko 'Mittens' Minase [General]: You'll never catch me MPs, fear the smoky banduirt (CKEY: Meowmix the Kittymix) (JOB: Maintenance Technician)

A struggle ensues on the Alamo and the APC, John primes a flash bang, Atsuko tries to escape with another smoke grenade, but is pinned down by John and is arrested.

[01:34:33]ATTACK: Johngray/(John Gray) primed a grenade (flashbang) in the APC interior (5,3,6).
    [01:34:34]ATTACK: Meowmix the Kittymix/(Atsuko 'Mittens' Minase) primed a grenade (M40 HSDP smoke grenade) in the APC interior (2,3,6).
    [01:34:37]EMOTE: John Gray/Johngray : 1stLt John Gray coughs!
    [01:34:39]EMOTE: John Gray/Johngray : 1stLt John Gray coughs!
    [01:34:41]EMOTE: John Gray/Johngray : 1stLt John Gray coughs!
    [01:34:43]EMOTE: John Gray/Johngray : 1stLt John Gray coughs!
    [01:34:45]EMOTE: John Gray/Johngray : 1stLt John Gray coughs!
    [01:34:48]ATTACK: Johngray/(John Gray) used a chemicals to spray SolaAqua/(Todd 'Ikea' Winton) with chemicals (REAGENT: Condensed Capsaicin) in the Dropship Alamo (111,46,4).
    [01:34:48]ATTACK: Johngray/(John Gray) used a chemicals to spray SolaAqua/(Todd 'Ikea' Winton) with chemicals (REAGENT: Condensed Capsaicin) in the Dropship Alamo (111,46,4).
    [01:34:48]ATTACK: Johngray/(John Gray) used a chemicals to spray SeedyJatz/(A.J. Acosta) with chemicals (REAGENT: Condensed Capsaicin) in the Dropship Alamo (113,49,4).
    [01:34:48]ATTACK: Johngray/(John Gray) used a chemicals to spray SeedyJatz/(A.J. Acosta) with chemicals (REAGENT: Condensed Capsaicin) in the Dropship Alamo (113,49,4).
    [01:34:55]ATTACK: Johngray/(John Gray) used the flash to flash Meowmix the Kittymix/(Atsuko 'Mittens' Minase) in the APC interior (4,6,6).
    [01:34:56]ATTACK: Johngray/(John Gray) used the flash to flash Meowmix the Kittymix/(Atsuko 'Mittens' Minase) in the APC interior (4,6,6).
    [01:35:00]ATTACK: Johngray/(John Gray) attempted to handcuff Meowmix the Kittymix/(Atsuko 'Mittens' Minase) in the APC interior (4,6,6).
    [01:35:05]ATTACK: Johngray/(John Gray) grabbed Meowmix the Kittymix/(Atsuko 'Mittens' Minase) in the APC interior (4,6,6).
    At this point, Firecharge123 contacts John, applying the note mid conversation, then later questions Atsuko

[01:36:28]ADMIN: PM: Firecharge123/(Locke 'CAS' Briggs)->Johngray/(John Gray): Hey can I ask you a question
    [01:36:45]ADMIN: PM: Johngray/(John Gray)->Firecharge123/(Locke 'CAS' Briggs): Because a guy wanted for sedition was hiding in it. but sure go for it
    [01:37:00]ADMIN: PM: Firecharge123/(Locke 'CAS' Briggs)->Johngray/(John Gray): Why did you use a flashbang in the APC...
    [01:37:26]ADMIN: PM: Johngray/(John Gray)->Firecharge123/(Locke 'CAS' Briggs): because a guy wanted for sedition was hiding in it and using smokes to get away
    [01:37:56]ADMIN: PM: Firecharge123/(Locke 'CAS' Briggs)->Johngray/(John Gray): You arent allowed to use flashbangs on green unless you are being swarmed by like 3+ people, which you werent
    [01:38:37]ADMIN: PM: Johngray/(John Gray)->Firecharge123/(Locke 'CAS' Briggs): Its the only way to catch an mt running with smokes. But alright. I'll try my best with taser
    [01:39:44]ADMIN: PM: Firecharge123/(Locke 'CAS' Briggs)->Johngray/(John Gray): Just so you know, you gotta put the taser on free mode (unique action) but a taser should do more than enough. It can shoot through smoke... I am going to note you for this though as this isnt good behavior as a CMP especially.
    [01:40:54]ADMIN: PM: Johngray/(John Gray)->Firecharge123/(Locke 'CAS' Briggs): Okay. Anything in that case I'd like to report the MT Astuko Mitten for breaking Griefing rules for literally starting the round with "perma brig & speed run" and then running around shooting up the place

[01:41:25]ADMIN: Firecharge123/(Locke 'CAS' Briggs) has edited johngray's notes: Warned for using a flashbang - Before first dreop,as the CMP, to stop an MT throwing smoke grenades deployed a flash grenade into the APC while the MT was hiding in the APC. The flashbang hit a bunch of other people.

[01:41:50]ADMIN: PM: Firecharge123/(Locke 'CAS' Briggs)->Johngray/(John Gray): Yes dealing with that.

[01:42:51]ADMIN: PM: Firecharge123/(Locke 'CAS' Briggs)->Meowmix the Kittymix/(Atsuko 'Mittens' Minase): Hey can I ask you a question
    [01:42:58]ADMIN: PM: Meowmix the Kittymix/(Atsuko 'Mittens' Minase)->Firecharge123/(Locke 'CAS' Briggs): Fire away
    [01:43:44]ADMIN: PM: Firecharge123/(Locke 'CAS' Briggs)->Meowmix the Kittymix/(Atsuko 'Mittens' Minase): So firstly, you said "brig any% speedrun challenge" at the round start and now you are throwing smoke grenades all over and terrorizing the MPs... Can you tell me why?
    [01:44:28]ADMIN: PM: Meowmix the Kittymix/(Atsuko 'Mittens' Minase)->Firecharge123/(Locke 'CAS' Briggs): Well smoke grenades are harmless fun wanted see if they could handle smokeyness and take break from constant fobbing/frontline cading.
    [01:44:50]ADMIN: PM: Meowmix the Kittymix/(Atsuko 'Mittens' Minase)->Firecharge123/(Locke 'CAS' Briggs): Not overtly going after them just smoking them when they try to arrest me and running away
    [01:45:18]ADMIN: PM: Firecharge123/(Locke 'CAS' Briggs)->Meowmix the Kittymix/(Atsuko 'Mittens' Minase): Do you know what 'roundstart shenanegins' are
    [01:45:29]ADMIN: PM: Meowmix the Kittymix/(Atsuko 'Mittens' Minase)->Firecharge123/(Locke 'CAS' Briggs): What do you mean?
    [01:46:08]ADMIN: PM: Firecharge123/(Locke 'CAS' Briggs)->Meowmix the Kittymix/(Atsuko 'Mittens' Minase): Purposefulyl going out of your way to cause mild grief like throwing smoke all over the ship or hitting people with chairs etc at the round start. Basically soft grief
    [01:46:51]ADMIN: PM: Meowmix the Kittymix/(Atsuko 'Mittens' Minase)->Firecharge123/(Locke 'CAS' Briggs): Oh I won't repeat I just wanted goof around with mps harmelssly and give them someone mess with during the top. Not trying mess up round for anyone
    [01:49:10]ADMIN: PM: Firecharge123/(Locke 'CAS' Briggs)->Meowmix the Kittymix/(Atsuko 'Mittens' Minase): Yeaa I know. But firstly that message the 'any% brig speedrun' is very LRP and purposefully going out of your way to 'mess with the mps' is just plain self antag. Lucky youre only gonna get a 3hr timeout for roundstart shenanigans. Dont do it again.

Firecharge then applies a 3hr ban to Atsuko, and the incident ends
    [01:51:14]ADMIN: Firecharge123/(Locke 'CAS' Briggs) has edited meowmixthekittymix's notes: Banned by firecharge123|Duration: 180 minutes|Reason: Banned for Roundstart Shenanigans - As an MT, woke up said "Brig any% speedrun challenge" while shooting windows out, purposefully wanted MPs to chase them after throwing many smoke grenades all over the ship making the CMP deploy a flash grenade. Interrupting round starts flow. Take a chill pill.

Ckey: SimMiner

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Use of flashbangs on green is against SOP/ML and you were not in a situation that required circumstantial use. You did what you were noted for doing, so it won't be removed.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001