Your Byond ID?
    Nanu308

Your Character Name?
    Claymore Allister

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Snow7

Accused Character Name
    Katashi Juro

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    Around 13:00 Central US Time

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 2. Roleplay

Description of the incident:
    The mission itself I am unsure of how well lead it was, but I did hear quite a few complaints over comms about "How fucked the Op was".

I can't judge how it was ground side and I do not know how the operation went good but Xenos did good as well or if it was the Captains fault, other people might say how it went and who it might been to blame if there are any.

When I was to ask permission to execute "Don 'Ratpack' Cohen" the MT. I headed to CiC to ask the Captain in Person.

I found the Captain drunk in his Office where he walked around in his Pyjamas. I do not know how long he had walked around in them before that.

He approves the Execution and it goes smoothly. The Captain watches it happen in his pajamas as he still has not changed clothes.

The Captain then proceeds to request two MP Guards to deploy planetside with him.

While this happens I send a Fax regarding being drunk while on duty and walking around in pajamas.

The Captain deploys with his two guards, I do not see him so I don't see that he deploys with Pajamas.

I hear about it later from my MP Bert and send another Fax regarding it.

Overall this would be no problem if it was a PFC, but as its the CO himself which are supposed to be an HRP Role and a lot less memey than earlier standards were I believe action must be taken. Especially if CO's wish to be taken seriously.

So to sum it up quick:
    The CO got drunk while in an OP and decided to wear Pajamas and go charge the enemies planetside in said Pajamas.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Didnt grab any Screenshots myself. But it should all be in the Loggs.

How you would punish the accused:
    Up to the Council and who deals with Whitelists.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if my word means much, but I was the one who was executed, and I myself saw the Captain move into the execution viewing chamber, in full Pajamas, watching the thing go on. After I died, I queued up to play Xeno, got to play drone, and when we were assaulting the FOB, I saw the Captain walking alongside the tank, in Pajamas as well. If I recall correctly, it was right outside the FOB, going into the bombed out Medbay, but then they quickly retreated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanu308 View Post
    Player Report
    Your Byond ID?
    Nanu308

Your Character Name?
    Claymore Allister

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Snow7

Accused Character Name
    Katashi Juro

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    Around 13:00 Central US Time

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 2. Roleplay

Description of the incident:
    The mission itself I am unsure of how well lead it was, but I did hear quite a few complaints over comms about "How fucked the Op was".

I can't judge how it was ground side and I do not know how the operation went good but Xenos did good as well or if it was the Captains fault, other people might say how it went and who it might been to blame if there are any.

When I was to ask permission to execute "Don 'Ratpack' Cohen" the MT. I headed to CiC to ask the Captain in Person.

I found the Captain drunk in his Office where he walked around in his Pyjamas. I do not know how long he had walked around in them before that.

He approves the Execution and it goes smoothly. The Captain watches it happen in his pajamas as he still has not changed clothes.

The Captain then proceeds to request two MP Guards to deploy planetside with him.

While this happens I send a Fax regarding being drunk while on duty and walking around in pajamas.

The Captain deploys with his two guards, I do not see him so I don't see that he deploys with Pajamas.

I hear about it later from my MP Bert and send another Fax regarding it.

Overall this would be no problem if it was a PFC, but as its the CO himself which are supposed to be an HRP Role and a lot less memey than earlier standards were I believe action must be taken. Especially if CO's wish to be taken seriously.

So to sum it up quick:
    The CO got drunk while in an OP and decided to wear Pajamas and go charge the enemies planetside in said Pajamas.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Didnt grab any Screenshots myself. But it should all be in the Loggs.

How you would punish the accused:
    Up to the Council and who deals with Whitelists.
    I was walking around in pajamas because I had cracked under the pressure and gotten drunk. I don't really see the problem with that, admittedly some out-there roleplay but it's still roleplay.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a friendly reminder, unless you are contributing with evidence or testimony of the alleged violation during that round, you shouldn't be posting opinions here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you are wrong, there are plenty of reasons for that rp situation. You�re making a big presumption that my character has had �multiple large operations under his belt�. I think it�s justified that encountering an unknown alien force that is ripping my character�s company apart is a perfectly good reason to crack. I also don�t think it�s BAD role play I think it�s just unusual roleplay. The roleplay on this server can get a little stale so sometimes you have to use a bit of imagination.

Also if you aren�t involved in the incident don�t post on this report

Edit: nevermind
    Last edited by Brucejuice69; 03-06-2019 at 10:48 PM.

The Helllbanian CO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As far as the CO council's input on this goes, Brucejuice69/(Katashi Juro) has been warned personally by me in this case as this is obviously a LRP display. They showed an understanding in toning down the gimmick and these kind of displays, which are considered as LRP if done to this extent.

This incident along with a previous one have been marked down on the Commanding Officer notes that we keep in the council. Next LRP offense will result in a more severe action taken by the council.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As with any whitelisted role, you're expected to be able to know what would obviously be considered LRP. The CO isn't a meme role and you can't treat it as such (at least not if you want to keep your whitelist), even if you're still doing RP as you walk groundside in your pajamas. As such, this will be the only warning for shenigans like this. If you want to not play a command role as seriously, play SO or XO. Resolved.