User Tag List

Thread: Crimson - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crimson - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Ahana
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Laurencia Beck, Audrey Harrison
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    N/A (10 char limit)
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Military Police Cadet, Military Police, Military Warden, Chief MP
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Grimreaperx15
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    None
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Yes; CM, I was accused of metacommunications and banned for a month, along with this ban.

Estrella Station, however, was due to a long intra-server-personal conflict with the male host (Red, or EmmaJ). [REMOVED CONTENT BY FOREST2001]
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    No
    Reason for Ban
    Banned from Chief MP, Military Warden, Military Police, MP Cadet - Report: //showthrea...-Unknown-11(-)
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    I, as an MP, acknowledge that some actions of mine were deemed unacceptable.

As this was several months ago, I do not quite remember the round clearly, but there are still points to improve from.

I understand that intoxication as an MP is unacceptable. I meant for it to be a fun experience, during the ongoing event. However that quickly devolved, and from this point I will strive to not continue this behavior.

From this point on as well, I will do my best to keep quality RP standards, even during staff events. I joined in with LRP shenanigans with the exploding man in the corner, space window repairman, whatnot, as the CMP. As an MP, I should not be participating in LRP events like that and should instead be manning the post assigned to me or enforcing marine law. I will do my best to avoid acting in a similar manner with these types of events in the future.

From now on, I understand that MPs are not allowed to resist their own arrests or executions. After watching MPs being executed on the floor, I feared for my own. I fled as a result. I now know that fearing my own execution is not just enough to flee as an MP. It is also now clear that even demoted MP staff must still follow ML and SOP, I’ll make sure to enforce it or follow it should this ever be an issue in the future.

I believe the actions of myself may have gotten tied in with others as well. I witnessed the warden fire shots, I am not sure at who, though. I had no part in doing so, and tried to correct him from the declaration of “brigistan.” I, at no point ever, used lethal weapons on the ship against a person, or encouraged any escalation that physically harmed anyone. At points, even the commander tried to shoot me with a rifle, however I only responded with my taser.

Overall, this has been a good learning experience. After reaching out to Nanu and other staff, I will strive to use this as a learning experience, and improve as an MP.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes
    Last edited by forest2001; 07-23-2022 at 03:54 AM.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Irrelevant comments from anyone not handling this appeal are not welcome and will be sanctioned.
    Senior Administrator

Senior Admin & Training Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took me a few days to get around to this but I'm going to Deny this appeal.

I'm aware you've been playing since the ban but I personally don't think I can entrust you with the MP role after your actions as an MP during the round that got you job-banned. Give it another month or two and there's a better chance this will be lifted.

You can re-apply for this to be lifted in a month.
    SURVIVOR GANG COUNCIL MEMBER

Survivor Gang In Action: