SuprisedBaby_#9579

Marine Name
    Jeramiah 'Butcher' Jenkins

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Ta'ruuk K'wii

What clan are you joining?
    Other (Minor Clan)

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    Clan K'wii

If Other (Minor Clan), Minor Clan Lore
    Overview:
    Clan K’wii is a nomadic Yautja clan. Its members rarely are found to settle in one location. However wherever they appear in the galaxy they are bound to cause controversy amongst other hunter clans. Living very different lifestyles to most other clans, Clan K’wii place a high standard on all things material. Being a smaller clan they do not possess great forges and their expert smiths have long since perished. Original K’wii artefacts are rare and reserved for the highest in the clan. Clan K’wii acquires their goods and gear along their journey and it is a high dishonour to lose it. Yautja of the clan hunt for material gain, and never waste. Hide, bone, and skins of lesser prey are all valued. The higher prizes sought by these hunters however is the gear from other yautja, K’wii hunters recover gear from all fallen Yautja and add to their stockpile. A controversial action which has resulted in many honour duels over ownership of the gear..........................................

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...CpEVZXiog/edit

Yautja Character Story
    Ta’ruuk awakens from his slumber with a start, to the ear splitting sound of a metal stew pot being beaten. sluggishly looking around, he shakes the residual torpor and sits up in his scratchy, ill-fitting cot. He looks towards the entrance of the room to see S’kra beating a well worn pot with his fist. “Wake-up vermin!” he bellows, “Your beauty rest is over.” Stepping out of his cot, Ta’ruuk stands a few inches above his fellow young bloods, setting him apart from the group. The young blood barracks is a mess, it’s a damp and dingy room as the nicer more civilized rooms are reserved for the higher ranking members. Ta’ruuk can barely move in this room, hitting his head on Walking to the mess hall with the rest of his comrades, he sits down for a hearty meal to prepare for the most important day in his life,........................................

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Whitelisted Predator johnravioli's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This story is truly different than the others one i've read, the clan lore is pretty good and this player is a good guy who can roleplay and do whatever you throw at him. best of luck and here's my +1
    Harry Howard,
    Predator - Clan Leader Atuudh Bo'ytill
    Leader of the Bo'ytill Clan

Professional Mateba GunSlingah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The story is good, shining light on aspects of the K'wii clan, and I know you're a good roleplayer.
    Give this man the Predator Whitelist NOW! +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as an obvious councilman, I vote yes on this esteemed players application, and I also belive he should gain the whitelist, posthaste, as a valued member of the CM community (he has a squeaky clean record, and enjoys to roleplay) +2
    Characters:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had good interactions with you overall, very good roleplayer, the story kept me entertained. 1+
    - Rodolfo 'El Gato' Dumas -
    Main
    Commanding Officer - Squad Leader

Former Senior Moderator
    Charlie Squad 4 life

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good player, good RPer, I like the story a lot.+1
    Stephen Belfast, PBer
    Pau'thi Teer, unrobust pred
    JO-J0, really bad runner
    Also Yautja WL councillor. Feel free to DM me on discord for any Predator related concerns.
    FrankTheMagicPotato#5067
    Spoiler Spoiler: