User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MayorofKenya - Commanding Officer Application

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saw you doing questionable things as MP in a group a few rounds ago. Plus constant LRP in some rounds that no CO is present. I am not sure if you're up to the standards, i mean, you do good as XO and such, but the rest is questionable.

Pardon answers are generic, so as BE. Might as well copypaste from some other app.

I am giving this a -1
    - Rodolfo 'El Gato' Dumas -
    Main
    Commanding Officer - Squad Leader

Former Senior Moderator
    Charlie Squad 4 life

- Xenomorph -
    RO-D0
    Elder Empress -

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgtmike View Post
    Saw you doing questionable things as MP in a group a few rounds ago. Plus constant LRP in some rounds that no CO is present. I am not sure if you're up to the standards, i mean, you do good as XO and such, but the rest is questionable.

Pardon answers are generic, so as BE. Might as well copypaste from some other app.

I am giving this a -1
    WAIT HOLD ON LOL I know what it looks like and I know exactly what you are talking about when the MPs were using lower req to test out L42 with a scope and shooting each other

I want to let you know that I was called there and I took no part of that and I ironically arrived there at the same time as you did, swear to god. In fact when YOU arrived, I coulda swore you were gonna order the arrest of the MPs who were doing that. I even remember saying “I’m here” at the same time you came there. I know I have people who can back me up on that.

EDIT: And here’s how I know I remember- because you absolutely just walked away without doing much about it (You did tell them to stop, but we all know you coulda and shoulda brigged em) leaving the doc to just roast the MPs and even they were confused that no action was taken by the CO. I din’t press it cause I was MP. CMP was aware of it also. I even called the phone at your office to talk about it and no one responded or picked up but I knew for a fact you were there, as you called CMP to your office.

I would like to know the instances of LRP, and to see how others could’ve reacted differently. I do try to maintain cadence as much as possible when I play the higher roles.

I’m sorry to hear your point on my BE and pardon section, and I understand why you would say that. I would like to change your opinion if possible, and if you can, provide examples of BE instances you think i’ll come across, and I’ll do the best I can with it. I somewhat left that open ended on purpose so I can test my knowledge against WL holders.

I want to prove to you that, while my app may not be as great, I want to prove to you that I can be competent and then some to hold it. People come and go when they get WL’d; get in trouble or dont, and while I dont DEVALUE the app process by anymeans, I feel that I can at least get one shot to change your mind.
    Last edited by MayorofKenya; 08-06-2022 at 08:13 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In fact i’d even go so far as to say getting QUESTIONS from the community makes for a much better application section and process for me for the Pardon and BE section because lets be real, I could just pop the other accepted applications and copy, paste, and reword those answers to my own section, and no one would know.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although I have not seen you in-game I like your application and responses I think you have proved here that you can be a Commanding Officer. I have also seen and heard some bad things about discord responses and some LRP events I don't think they are relevant as there are so many variables in this game that no one can know for sure just try to keep it calm and do your best good luck with your application and try to enjoy the game. +1
    Aden Cooper

The Neverplayer Commodore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean we all know that BE and pardon questions are literally copy pastes from old apps, only blind people say otherwise. IMO what distinguishes you are situational answers.

Anyways Ive seen you as XO and you are not the best, nor the worst but decent for the CO standards. Your app is not the best as well but we have had CO players that had an horrific app and did amazing as well as beautifully made apps and did awful when they started playing CO (true facts).

That being said I ll +1 this.
    Captain Morgan Young

Charlie Squad Medic main and the worst nade Thrower you Will ever see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by smov View Post
    I mean we all know that BE and pardon questions are literally copy pastes from old apps, only blind people say otherwise. IMO what distinguishes you are situational answers.

Anyways Ive seen you as XO and you are not the best, nor the worst but decent for the CO standards. Your app is not the best as well but we have had CO players that had an horrific app and did amazing as well as beautifully made apps and did awful when they started playing CO (true facts).

That being said I ll +1 this.
    I'LL TAKE IT!

I appreciate it. I hope to better myself with each round, and to one day exceed that expectation. It's something to look forward to, app passing or not!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You shine so bright that I hate it

Take my +1 and don't talk to me
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDadMan View Post
    You shine so bright that I hate it

Take my +1 and don't talk to me
    hehehehe tyty c:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Maxina had taken the LRP junk to heart. Was a competent XO when I served under her. As long as the LRP is kept to a minimum or in the lower ranks, I see no reason for this person to not have the white list. +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeofCagliostro View Post
    I think Maxina had taken the LRP junk to heart. Was a competent XO when I served under her. As long as the LRP is kept to a minimum or in the lower ranks, I see no reason for this person to not have the white list. +1
    tyty c: