Date of Incident
    July 28, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Peach "Bullets" Rosensteel

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    SolidFury7

Accused Character Name
    William 'Jester' Crimson

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    04:20 aprox

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4, Rule 10, Rule 11

Description of the incident:
    William 'Jester' Crimson as CO killed an alpha medic before briefing for playing with a seat and a extinguiser, he didn't hit the CO nor defy him as briefing wasn't starting yet, got instantly killed, then i pointed out that he was retarded for killing our only medic as we were shortstaffed (lowpop) he instantly mateba'd me, i understand that CO's can battlefield execute given that the marine didn't follow marine law and fulfills a set of conditions but it wasn't the case, this person griefed roundstart as a CO after being accepted into the whitelist, not only did they grief they did improper excalation as they instantly unloaded unto marines without suffering any damage, broke marine law as disrespecting a superior Officer is a minor crime not punishable by battlefield executions.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    What resolution are you seeking?
    This person should lose his whitelist as he is not fit for the position
    Last edited by ito726; 07-28-2022 at 11:46 AM. Reason: ckey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unknown - Rule 11 Battlefield Executions

Player Report
    Your Byond ID?
    Durbles

Date of Incident
    July 28, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Tavish O'Hagan

SolidFury7

Accused Character Name
    William 'Jester' Crimson

5:25am 07/28/2022

Rule 11 Battlefield Executions

I disrupted briefing for a moment with the equivalent of a prank (using a fire extinguisher on a wheely chair), I was the only one injured.

William 'Jester' Crimson, the CO, then proceeded to fire upon me unprovoked, killing me in-front of everyone.

After doing an adminhelp they cited battlefield executions, but looking at the rule at no point was there due justification for executing me. For one we weren't even ON the battlefield, but at no point was I a threat to their command, any other personnel or a threat to the operation as a whole.

There were at least a dozen eye witnesses to the event, the CO also shot a few other people to death during the briefing for protesting my unjust execution.
    Please find attached a screenshot of the chat log, showing him firing on me and the reactions of others.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...19104/uhoh.png

I think an adequate punishment would be William 'Jester' Crimson being removed from the whitelist for CO, as he clearly doesn't understand the Rules or Marine Law enough to take a command position properly.
    Last edited by ito726; 07-28-2022 at 11:47 AM. Reason: ckey

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Report was made during the same round

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The BYOND ID of the accused is SolidFury7.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Failmaker View Post
    Player Report
    Your Byond ID?
    Failmaker

Date of Incident
    July 28, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Peach "Bullets" Rosensteel

not known

Accused Character Name
    William 'Jester' Crimson

04:20 aprox

Rule 4, Rule 10, Rule 11

William 'Jester' Crimson as CO killed an alpha medic before briefing for playing with a seat and a extinguiser, he didn't hit the CO nor defy him as briefing wasn't starting yet, got instantly killed, then i pointed out that he was retarded for killing our only medic as we were shortstaffed (lowpop) he instantly mateba'd me, i understand that CO's can battlefield execute given that the marine didn't follow marine law and fulfills a set of conditions but it wasn't the case, this person griefed roundstart as a CO after being accepted into the whitelist, not only did they grief they did improper excalation as they instantly unloaded unto marines without suffering any damage, broke marine law as disrespecting a superior Officer is a minor crime not punishable by battlefield executions.

This person should lose his whitelist as he is not fit for the position
    Hello, Failmaker, I am the person who plays William Crimson, I'm also a counselor for the CO whitelist(however, I will be speaking not in that capacity during this interaction) and the oldest active member of the CO whitelist.

I'll be responding to your comments and inaccuracies within this report, I'll do so as concisely as possible.

Firstly, bad behavior within briefing is battlefield executable and has been for quite a few years, this is a position both management and the council* have clarified historically and recently. This is also something which the council has stated can be used more liberally during low-population or if the military police are of limited effectiveness/absent.

Secondly, we had at least two medics active in Alpha squad alone and I believe we had at least another in a squad. The medic who was BE'ed was part of a squad (alpha) given multiple verbal warnings for disrupting briefing (chair stacking during the briefing and then knocking them down, over and over again) and clearly stated that if this continued, the person in question would be BE'ed. I then proceeded to tell the CMP to detain the person, pointing at them, as they had merely stood there watching this unfold, at this point, I believe they detained the wrong person, and the medic proceeded to continue to disrupt the briefing, so they were BE'ed.

The BE had mixed reactions, with the majority of Delta and Bravo (which were extremely well behaved) supporting it, while Alpha and a few charlies were against it, which you can see in screenshots and logs.

I decided to ignore any unrest and insults made over comms or at a distance, as I was conducting briefing, however, you proceeded to walk directly up to me, mid briefing, interrupting me, and insulting me infront of the whole marine force and making incorrect accusations claiming that we now had 0 medics, which became an established and inaccurate narrative by the marines who were disgruntled.

Thirdly, claiming that this was an attempt at griefing is questionable at best, I gave multiple warnings to the marines before the BE's commenced, I attempted non-lethal solutions before the BEs, I limited the BEs despite having a few marines openly talk about sedition and "fragging me" for the sake of the operation (as elements of Delta and Bravo had stated they'd kill anyone who harmed me), and of course, I went low-pop CO to assist the marines despite lowpop command extremely hectic as you have to assume the majority of shipside duties (so hectic, that I died by the dropship gibbing me due to the LZ light and sound glitch)

So, ultimately, a few marines were being LRP/disrupting briefing, they were warned, CMP tried dealing with it, when it failed, BE was issued, you proceeded not to take heed of that, insulted me infront of all the marines, interrupted briefing and spread false information, right infront of my face, and suffered the same fate.
    <::The Provost is always watching.::>

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the CMP in this round as Hal 'Decapitated' Santiago.

I recall how messy the hanger was and had some confusion in the the start I think I recalled that the CO pointed to the wrong person causing more confusion.

I am unsure about the warning solidfury claimed to have make but I cannot recall it.

I do recall we had three medics at the time of briefing and I recall the roit that almost happend due to the BE. I was sadly unable to keep controle of the sitaution which is true what Solidfury said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by robveelben View Post
    I was the CMP in this round as Hal 'Decapitated' Santiago.

I recall how messy the hanger was and had some confusion in the the start I think I recalled that the CO pointed to the wrong person causing more confusion.

I am unsure about the warning solidfury claimed to have make but I cannot recall it.

I do recall we had three medics at the time of briefing and I recall the roit that almost happend due to the BE. I was sadly unable to keep controle of the sitaution which is true what Solidfury said.
    The whole ordeal happened when he battlefield executed me right in front of everyone without saying a word or giving warning for just calling him retarded for killing a precious medic, marines tried to save me as he kept shooting at me with his mateba.
    Cpl Donn Van Basten says, "In a box"
    LtCol William 'Jester' Crimson says, "So, all squads are on LZ one for moment."
    PFC Zoey Dominguez says, "Whilst being understaffed."
    PFC Bill 'Ass' Bashline says, "I'd rather use sandbags."
    LCpl Peach 'Bullets' Rosensteel says, "CO you are fucking retarded."
    Donn Van Basten points to Peach 'Bullets' Rosensteel
    PFC Zoey Dominguez says, "Smooth."
    PFC Bill 'Ass' Bashline says, "Portcades arent able to be wired."
    Your chest hurts badly.
    LCpl Peach 'Bullets' Rosensteel says, "Killing one of our precious medics."
    Richard Kellogg accidentally makes William 'Jester' Crimson's engraved Mateba autorevolver (Wielded) go off during the struggle!
    PFC Don Nivans says, "WOW"
    You can't resist in your current state.
    You just did an audible emote. Wait a while.
    William 'Jester' Crimson fires the engraved Mateba autorevolver (Wielded) point blank at Peach 'Bullets' Rosensteel!
    Your face becomes an unrecognizible mangled mess!
    PFC Sabriyya Al-Faheem says, "Bruh."
    Cpl Darcey Lowe says, "God damnit"
    x6

Richard Kellogg is hit by the .454 heavy high-impact revolver bullet in the left leg!
    PFC Zoey Dominguez says, "You're an actual moron."
    Allison A.W. Claymore unbuckled !
    Donn Van Basten unbuckled !
    William 'Jester' Crimson has been attacked in the chest with torn magazine page by Don Nivans!
    x7

2ndLt John Winters says, "What."
    Your head hurts badly.
    PFC Dizzi Snowberyl says, "Jesus"
    Alejandro Olphert unbuckled !
    Landing Light prevents you from climbing the platform.
    LCpl Unknown (as Peach 'Bullets' Rosensteel) screams!
    William 'Jester' Crimson fires the engraved Mateba autorevolver (Wielded) point blank at Unknown (as Peach 'Bullets' Rosensteel)!
    x2

Something feels like it shattered in your head!
    Something feels like it shattered in your chest!
    John 'Dallas' Williams cleans and seals the wounds on Tavish O'Hagan's chest with bioglue.
    2ndLt John Winters says, "What the actual fuck."
    Don Nivans attempted to disarm William 'Jester' Crimson!
    Your source of light shorts out.
    You deactivate the motion detector.
    Unknown (as Peach 'Bullets' Rosensteel) seizes up and falls limp, their eyes dead and lifeless...
    LCpl Fenrir 'K-Nine' Anrot sighs.
    PFC Eric Overstreet says, "WHAT THE FUCK."
    PFC Bill 'Ass' Bashline says, "Chad."
    Peach 'Bullets' Rosensteel has died to engraved Mateba autorevolver at the Hangar from William 'Jester' Crimson
    PFC Eric Overstreet says, "YOU CUNT."
    Adminhelp failing to open or work? Click here
    PFC Eric Overstreet says, "LEaVE PEACH ALONE."
    You hear metal clanking
    Sgt Alejandro Olphert says, "Collateral damage."
    PFC Don Nivans says, "You ASS"
    LCpl John 'Dallas' Williams says, "Jesus"
    LCpl Fenrir 'K-Nine' Anrot says, "Man this is amazing"
    PM to-Admins: The CO is just murdering everyone
    Cpl Darcey Lowe says, "JESUS CHRIST"
    Sgt Alejandro Olphert says, "Another one KIA."
    PFC Don Nivans says, "GUT HIM"
    PVT Georgetto 'Gee' Bay says, "Shit"
    Sgt Alejandro Olphert shouts an inspiring cry!
    PFC Dizzi Snowberyl says, "FUCKING BRAWL"
    LCpl Fenrir 'K-Nine' Anrot says, "Dont get involved delta"
    1stLt Hal 'Decapitated' Santiago says, "STOP"
    LtCol William 'Jester' Crimson says, "Not a bright."
    PFC Bill 'Ass' Bashline says, "Ayo."
    PFC Bob Huey says, "Sg its SOP."
    PFC Bob Huey [Almayer (OT)] says, "Sg its SOP."
    LtCol William 'Jester' Crimson says, "Ridea."
    PFC Bill 'Ass' Bashline says, "Chill the fuck out."
    PFC Toma Andrei says, "What the fuck happend"
    LtCol William 'Jester' Crimson says, "RMarine."
    Cpl Darcey Lowe says, "Fucking co is gonna murder everyone it seems"
    LCpl Tavish O'Hagan gasps!
    PFC Zoey Dominguez says, "Block the moron in."
    Cpl Donn Van Basten says, "Do not"
    LCpl Fenrir 'K-Nine' Anrot says, "Just stay out of this shit"
    Bloody Larva (175) hisses, "I AM GOING TO COMMIT GREAT CRIME"
    PVT Felix Fosters screams!
    John Winters talks into the medical radio headset
    2ndLt John Winters says, "SOP? unauthorized executions are hardly SOP."
    It was all a powertrip and him responding starting with introducing himself as
    Quote Originally Posted by solidfury7
    I'm also a counselor for the CO whitelist(however, I will be speaking not in that capacity during this interaction) and the oldest active member of the CO whitelist.
    and then saying this
    you proceeded to walk directly up to me, mid briefing, interrupting me, and insulting me infront of the whole marine force and making incorrect accusations claiming that we now had 0 medics, which became an established and inaccurate narrative by the marines who were disgruntled.
    is already giving me enough information to avoid even trying to explain what really happened as i was nowhere near the CO nor did say that he was the only medic when he BE'd me as i saw another medic and asked him to revive the dead medic, but i get why in the ahelp i was told repeatedly to just post it in the forums instead of asking me what happened or investigating it further, i guess we are all cool since its the oldest council member, he's not gonna remove himself from the council for breaking the rules.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apologies for the delay (my browser was acting up), logs will be brought up and posted tomorrow.

Playing as:
    - Noah 'Butterfingers' Jones
    - Marcos 'Payaso' Ruiz
    - MOL-XXX
    - Pablo
    - Na'kel-uq Bo'ytill

Mentor: 02-27-2022 - 05/04/2022
    Trial Moderator: 05-04-2022 - 18/05/2022
    Moderator: 18/05/2022 - 12/07/2022
    Senior Moderator: 12/07/2022 - Present

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firstly, bad behavior within briefing is battlefield executable and has been for quite a few years, this is a position both management and the council* have clarified historically and recently. This is also something which the council has stated can be used more liberally during low-population or if the military police are of limited effectiveness/absent.
    Sin título.jpg

-

Thirdly, claiming that this was an attempt at griefing is questionable at best, I gave multiple warnings to the marines before the BE's commenced, I attempted non-lethal solutions before the BEs, I limited the BEs despite having a few marines openly talk about sedition and "fragging me" for the sake of the operation (as elements of Delta and Bravo had stated they'd kill anyone who harmed me), and of course, I went low-pop CO to assist the marines despite lowpop command extremely hectic as you have to assume the majority of shipside duties (so hectic, that I died by the dropship gibbing me due to the LZ light and sound glitch)

So, ultimately, a few marines were being LRP/disrupting briefing, they were warned, CMP tried dealing with it, when it failed, BE was issued, you proceeded not to take heed of that, insulted me infront of all the marines, interrupted briefing and spread false information, right infront of my face, and suffered the same fate.
    First of all i wasn't warned, i was shot dead on the spot, and not once, i was shot repeatedly as i showed before on my own logs which don't have damage logs as i got them turned off.

Second, i wasn't talking about sedition, just pointed out a fact after returning from taking the dead medic to safety and you chose to kill me because you were just powertripping past that point.

Third, you even injured someone else during the struggle which shouldn't be the case, you are not supposed to go wild with your mateba during briefing, only in certain cases where people misbehave too badly that you have to put them down, you could had told your CMP to arrest me and it would had been over, but you decided to just kill me to stroke your own ego, because you had the chance, not because it was needed and that is what made briefing chaotic as marines attempted to stop you from finishing me up as you were targetting my head with your mateba trying to take me out of the round for just a wrong comment, which is against the rules if you ever read (or wrote as you are the oldest council member, pardon my manners.) marine law.

I just wanna leave a quote which in my beliefs, fits what happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Wilson
    When authority is total, so too is the madness of the man who declares it, and the potential for abuse of power.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs for the incident as follows:

If you believe something is missing, please hit me up and let me know!

Several parts of the logs have been removed due to them being irrellevant, mostly commentaries from players and the CO's briefing, as well as emotes. Please tell me if some of them are necessary.

Victims: Failmaker | Durbles
    Accused: SolidFury7

-- Logs of chairstacking in Hangar during briefing --
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-- CO orders marines to behave and tells CMP to deal with it (here they warn that the medic will be shot if they do not comply) --
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-- More speech logs from the CO --
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-- Tavish says something that presumably ended with the CO BEing them (emotes removed due to irrellevancy) --
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-- After the BE, while the CO continues briefing, Peach starts talking about the incident, insulting them (CO briefing speech removed due to irrellevancy) --
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-- CO starts BEing Peach, and riot begins --
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-- Ahelp PMs --
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-- BE announcement --
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Time_URSS; 07-30-2022 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Edited mistake

Playing as:
    - Noah 'Butterfingers' Jones
    - Marcos 'Payaso' Ruiz
    - MOL-XXX