User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SolidFury7 - Rule 4, Rule 10, Rule 11

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't shove the CO, check the logs again, the marines around me did as i was down at the moment.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fixed it.

Playing as:
    - Noah 'Butterfingers' Jones
    - Marcos 'Payaso' Ruiz
    - MOL-XXX
    - Pablo
    - Na'kel-uq Bo'ytill

Mentor: 02-27-2022 - 05/04/2022
    Trial Moderator: 05-04-2022 - 18/05/2022
    Moderator: 18/05/2022 - 12/07/2022
    Senior Moderator: 12/07/2022 - Present

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll keep this brief as your comments are mostly laced with personal attacks which really don't do you any favours.

1) Yes, the Execution Privileges allow this execution and that's without the ruling regarding LRP/Bad behaviour at briefing being BE'able. As previously stated, the council and management have allowed it, I even reminded people that it is permitted in discord just last month.

2) The logs clearly show three steps and warnings were made before the BE. Your party was warned to behave, I then threatened a BE to the party still causing issues, I then order the CMP to arrest the person causing issues. Once again, thats three clear steps to try get briefing back on track, which was ignored.

3) Interruptions to briefing despite warnings over a length of time, undermining my operational authority, and as you said, you just took someone who was BE'ed to be revived (which already is a no-no)

4) Kellog was hit when disarming me and interfering, regardless, FF is not a punishable offense, if it was, Alpha would have been liquidized long ago.

Seeing as we're doing quotes, this is a classic which I believe is relevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSoldier
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    <::The Provost is always watching.::>

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by solidfury7 View Post
    I'll keep this brief as your comments are mostly laced with personal attacks which really don't do you any favours.
    I checked ML multiple times in regards to the report as i honestly believed i was wronged for no particular reason, i just said something to you and got beat the shit out of me, you had the CMP right by your side, no one was revolting or anything, you even surprised the CMP by killing me on the spot... mild insults are not supposed to be BE'dable and that was the only reason you had at the time to kill me, that's my main issue.

If the rules are outdated or misleading, please update them.

We are human beings and everyone has moments when they fuck up, but it's how you handle it at the end of the day what matters most. I'm really not trying to attack you, i'm just trying to tell you that being part of the staff, you are supposed to be an example to the rest of the playerbase and follow the rules set in place for everyone to have fun, that coming to your own report where the victims are asking for your removal from the whitelist saying that you are the oldest council member kinda speaks for itself, honestly.. who wouldn't be triggered??

We are filling a report regarding the council whitelist and having the perpetrator present themselves as the oldest council member makes the playerbase think twice about even reporting someone when the perpetrator could be an administrator and one of the key stones of the community.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Failmaker View Post
    I checked ML multiple times in regards to the report as i honestly believed i was wronged for no particular reason, i just said something to you and got beat the shit out of me, you had the CMP right by your side, no one was revolting or anything, you even surprised the CMP by killing me on the spot... mild insults are not supposed to be BE'dable and that was the only reason you had at the time to kill me, that's my main issue.

If the rules are outdated or misleading, please update them.

We are human beings and everyone has moments when they fuck up, but it's how you handle it at the end of the day what matters most. I'm really not trying to attack you, i'm just trying to tell you that being part of the staff, you are supposed to be an example to the rest of the playerbase and follow the rules set in place for everyone to have fun, that coming to your own report where the victims are asking for your removal from the whitelist saying that you are the oldest council member kinda speaks for itself, honestly.. who wouldn't be triggered??

We are filling a report regarding the council whitelist and having the perpetrator present themselves as the oldest council member makes the playerbase think twice about even reporting someone when the perpetrator could be an administrator and one of the key stones of the community.
    CMP was handling an arrest as logs show, I do recall him being present after the 2nd BE when people interfered, however.

This wasn't just an insult, context matters. This isn't John Doe calling the CO a retard over comms after evacuation and the logs show that.

Its briefing, the foundation of the rounds orders and 3 warnings were given, an arrest was made/attempted to be made before a BE was made on someone. You then walked up to the CO, called him a retard for BEing someone, then dragged them off for the person BE'ed for healing as you said.

I'd hold my hands up if I got carried away, however, this was not a "heat of the moment issue" which is why I calmly went on with the briefing.

I do not see how stating a fact is something that would, as you said, "trigger you", the comment is there for context, as even in the Sulaco days, BE'ing wasn't the simple small list it is now, it's instead handled case-by-case if its "outside" the set boundries. Ironically, I did mention for an expansion on it sometime ago but we decided case-by-case is better in the long run. Back on to the quote however, I've used it before and its clearly not something malicious, here is me stating it's okay while listing all 42 titles to my name

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by solidfury7 View Post
    CMP was handling an arrest as logs show, I do recall him being present after the 2nd BE when people interfered, however.

This wasn't just an insult, context matters. This isn't John Doe calling the CO a retard over comms after evacuation and the logs show that.

Its briefing, the foundation of the rounds orders and 3 warnings were given, an arrest was made/attempted to be made before a BE was made on someone. You then walked up to the CO, called him a retard for BEing someone, then dragged them off for the person BE'ed for healing as you said.

I'd hold my hands up if I got carried away, however, this was not a "heat of the moment issue" which is why I calmly went on with the briefing.

I do not see how stating a fact is something that would, as you said, "trigger you", the comment is there for context, as even in the Sulaco days, BE'ing wasn't the simple small list it is now, it's instead handled case-by-case if its "outside" the set boundries. Ironically, I did mention for an expansion on it sometime ago but we decided case-by-case is better in the long run. Back on to the quote however, I've used it before and its clearly not something malicious, here is me stating it's okay while listing all 42 titles to my name

I wasn't given any warning as i wasn't present when you did, i don't know if you warned the medic or not but the order of the events are as follows (atleast from my perspective); medic get executed, we drag him away, a few minutes passed and then as i came back ready to sit for briefing, i made said comment and you instantly unloaded on me, there's no way to sugarcoat it, it was a heat of the moment issue and something that shouldn't had happenned, or atleast not in such an LRP way, a giving me a warning telling me to be quiet and shooting if i refused to comply for example.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Failmaker View Post
    I wasn't given any warning as i wasn't present when you did, i don't know if you warned the medic or not but the order of the events are as follows (atleast from my perspective); medic get executed, we drag him away, a few minutes passed and then as i came back ready to sit for briefing, i made said comment and you instantly unloaded on me, there's no way to sugarcoat it, it was a heat of the moment issue and something that shouldn't had happenned, or atleast not in such an LRP way, a giving me a warning telling me to be quiet and shooting if i refused to comply for example.
    You were part of the group warned, logs posted show you were present 10 seconds before the first warning. I gave more than enough warnings and tried other routes to deal with the situation before BEing the medic, your reaction after this was to try to revive him, which as previously stated is a no-no, and walking up to me, insulting me, undermining my command both in action and vocally. If it was a heat of the moment thing, I could have mechanically BE'ed yourself and the other person, however, I continue with the briefing.

And regarding the heat of the moment comment, characters are separate from the person playing it, not an avatar, when you're insulting my character, you are merely insulting the fictional character, it isn't something I take personally because, by design, he's designed to be extremely different to me.

I'll be waiting for the report to reach a verdict, unless any specific things need further expansion.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs have been posted, stop the squabbling and wait for the council decision.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Additional Logs for the incident as follows:

If you believe something is missing, please hit me up and let me know!

Relevant third party: CMP [Robveelben]

CO orders CMP to deal with medics:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CMP actions afterwards:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CMP actions during and after the disarm brawl:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discussion in Command channel after both BEs [Added what I believed to be relevant]:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

BE announcement [in case they were not added in the previous log pull]:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Relevant text in MedSci channel:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

There were no logs I could find regarding any arrest performed by either the CMP or any MP in the round (should there have been any).

Playing as:
    - Noah 'Butterfingers' Jones
    - Marcos 'Payaso' Ruiz
    - MOL-XXX
    - Pablo
    - Na'kel-uq Bo'ytill

Mentor: 02-27-2022 - 05/04/2022
    Trial Moderator: 05-04-2022 - 18/05/2022
    Moderator: 18/05/2022 - 12/07/2022
    Senior Moderator: 12/07/2022 - Present

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because of the battlefield execution I didn't made anymore arrest as no futher orders were made as the marines started to behave somewhat even thought there was still a lot of complaining.