User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LordBanshee - Commander Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the response Bancrose, and sorry for the late reply. As I've previously said, the primary issue will likely be how known I am in the community. I'll be highly active, in the days I have off work anyways, to join in the fun and get my name and abilities out there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't recognize your characters, but admittedly that's probably my fault for being a regular PFC and not CIC player. I'll be keeping an eye out for your performance in the SO, SL, and XO (respective) seats. For now neutral

I am the art style.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm gonna go neutral. I can definetely see you improving as XO quickly (atleast for the rounds I play when you're XO becuase you keep stealing the role from me) and you definetely have the motivation, but you still need to iron out alot of those quirks you have when in command.
    Last edited by Viperious; 03-12-2019 at 01:18 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply. Can you specify what you mean by 'quircks'? I'm exactly sure what you're referring to so I may have a hard time addressing it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't mean quirks as in something that is a part of your character, but more as just as a side effect of you only recently returning and being out of practice. Basically I'm saying you'll get alot better over a short amount of time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, I see. Thanks for clarifying so quickly. Yes, I am certainly out of practice and learning the meta changes is still something which I've been doing. I've had a super fun time doing it so far, and I've had a few really nice COs to help me out along my way. Certainly taking my time with the CiC though, as I played a few rounds in a row the other night and ended the night off super poorly. Learning my limitations again has been quite interesting.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heya! It's me once again. I'll keep my vote neutral but, I was your CO in a round two hours ago and you leadership was FAR better than one or two weeks ago. Even tho, I find this app a bit too common and that's why I'm staying neutral. If you have to redo it, I'll be glad to vouch your leadership
    The French Madmen: Capitaine Renaud 'Sierra' Chatillon

Almaric, the history teacher synthetic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there, Chatillon. Thanks for the good words! I had a great time that round and was glad to have had a good victory for once, since the Xeno Strain release. As I said, I will continue to do my best to improve. You gave great advice that round and I'll be sure to carry the advice on over to future rounds.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had him as my XO last round.

I ordered him to lead a few volunteer marines to drop 12:15 and do some recon. He managed to keep everyone together and extract survivors and actually came back up to CIC afterwards (which impressed me because I figured he'd stay down there). He also solo'd a mature lurker that came in CIC when he was alone. His announcements were good and he has a solid grasp of round flow. Not as funny as I'd like but that's a plus for some people. He'll be a good captain. We also got DEFCON 1 that round so that's a plus

Overall the vibe I got from him was very mature and capable and thus he has my +1 to become a captain.
    Last edited by Imheretohelp; 03-13-2019 at 09:00 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply, Imheretohelp. I enjoyed that round a lot and loved having you as my CO.

1a3b375f1bfb0bade504aa75d26d69cb.jpg

I can see where the humor can be found as a leader, and I didn't know that was something people were looking for. While I certainly want everyone to enjoy the round, I didn't really consider all of the avenues I could use for humor. I'll take this into account in the future, and apply it as I can. Thanks for the fun round and the vote!