Their BYOND Key
    Moonshanks
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    Around 11 CT for the conversation and 15 CT for the ban itself
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    2. Investigate the situation
    Discord rules
    Description of the incident
    My issue with this ban is that it contains false information and accuses me of stuff I've never said - in fact it accuses me of saying something opposite to what I actually did.

Been talking in #current-events and the subject veered off to past happenings, specifically the Tochka-U missile hitting the Kramatorsk station, which has also been discussed on the channel when it originally happened. We discussed it without issues and the ban only happened hours after the fact.
    When discussing it both hours before this ban and at the time of happening several months ago I've specifically mentioned that I do not believe Ukrainian forces would intentionally bomb their civilians and any such happenings would be an accident or misfire (should be able to search discord channel logs for either "accident" or "misfire" to easily find proof of this).
    It's simply impossible to say something happened while denying it happened at the same time.

Frankly ridiculous I got banned for supposedly saying the opposite of what I actually said. I'd guess whoever issued it must've not read through the conversation and merely strawmanned a sentence ignoring everything else?
    Evidence
    "You were banned from SS13: Colonial Marines Official | Perma ban due to past infractions. Spreading false information about the Russian-Ukrainian war suggesting that Ukraine is assaulting it's own civilians is incredibly unfair to our Ukrainian users. You have been warned multiple times to be considerate when discussing the war, you have failed to do so, perma applied appeal on forums"
    What resolution are you seeking?
    Ideally the staff member who issued the ban gets told to actually read the conversation before making things up, as this ain't the first case of someone's wild imagination leading to a nonsensical ban.
    Last edited by ito726; 08-04-2022 at 12:29 PM. Reason: ckey

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After looking at the messages you sent and your warn history on the discord the report is being denied. Moonshanks did nothing wrong with his actions and followed the set escalation on the discord.