User Tag List

Thread: Ollanius - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ollanius - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Ollanius.
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Bernard Burkhammer.
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    N/A. There's none.
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Military Police Cadet. Think that'd be a good place to start.
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Time_URRS.
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent, until appealed for.
    Remaining Duration
    Infinite, until appealed for.
    What other servers do you play on?
    A hodge-podge of servers, though primarily ones centered around making other spacemen horizontal. Been recently binging CM-SS13.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    None, in recent memory.
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    N/A.
    Reason for Ban
    As before: "Banned from Chief MP, Military Warden, MP Cadet - Consistently ignored admin indications to follow SOP and disregarded them. Appeal this on the forums. by timeurss (Moderator) on 2022-05-22 18:34:01".
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    You'd have to forgive me, for posting a smaller appeal this time around.

I've already spoke my peace in the previous appeal, and I understand some people wouldn't want to dip through another series of copy-pasted paragraphs. If you want to get the full scoop, the previous appeal (in all of its unadulterated glory) is linked in the section above.

It's been about three months since the job-ban, and roughly a month and some change since the previous appeal was denied.

I acknowledge that what I did was unbecoming of a Military Police Officer, and that I broke the rules laid out in the Standard Operating Procedure. I have thoroughly re-read both the Standard Operating Procedure and Military Law pages, as to ensure that another incident like this is very unlikely to occur.

I'd like to believe that my behavior has become more favorable for such a role: and maybe the lack of administrative notes since the last appeal's denial would reflect that. Probations and thin ice aside, I'd love nothing more than to don the red beret once again, and to help protect and serve the Almayer.

Well, that, and to help empty out the surplus of donuts and coffee that this ship doubtlessly has.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi. I am the staff member assigned to your appeal.

If I take too long to resolve this, please ping me on discord @SimpleCites. If you do not have discord, just send me a forum PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry View Post
    Hi. I am the staff member assigned to your appeal.

If I take too long to resolve this, please ping me on discord @SimpleCites. If you do not have discord, just send me a forum PM.
    No worries, boss. Take as much time as you need.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After looking into it,

I would say that the time passed and this second appeal is adequate.

Job Ban for all MPs role are lifted.

Appeal accepted.