User Tag List

Thread: boxer strain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

boxer strain

Boxer kinda sucks right now, except for the occasional robusto that can click on people at the speed of light. What nerfs/buffs do you guys think would make boxer more viable for a normal player? My mind immediately went to a 'directional jab', where you don't have to directly click on somebody to jab at them. To counteract this, maybe increasing the timer on it? And reducing the necessity for a huge amount of stacks to actually get a good uppercut.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they r fine to me

being stun immune to shotguns is enough

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they just don't do enough damage for the average player to be any good at it. i don't mean to sound like a skill issue but it is genuinely difficult to get like 7 stacks against more than maybe 1 person *without* a shotgun. i was thinking for it to be more viable in a realistic situation which isn't just a baldie or solo IO lost in the middle of the map. being stun immune to shotguns doesn't actually do much if you can't do any damage in the first place, and while i appreciate that it is possible, it's not very practical, stun immune or not