Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sizzle - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Sizzlin
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Marcus Ackerson
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    N/A No code was given
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    -
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    silencerpl
    Total Ban Duration
    30 Days
    Remaining Duration
    30 Days
    What other servers do you play on?
    None
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    None
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    None
    Reason for Ban
    You have been noted by Silencer_pl.
    The note is : You were permabanned from the server for multikeying, but the perma was not applied on this account. As such, a 30 day ban pending a perma was applied.
    If you believe this was filed in error or misplaced, make a staff report at The CM Forums
    You can also click the name of the staff member noting you to PM them.
    You have been banned by silencerpl.
    Reason: You were permabanned from the server for multikeying, but the perma was not applied on this account. As such, a 30 day ban pending a perma was applied..
    This is a temporary ban, it will be removed in 43800 minutes.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    None
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    I was banned for Multikeying. First I was banned for what I can remember is EORG because I told them where the last Humans were hiding. Second, I was banned for inappropriate comments on OCC on End of Round for 3 days.

And at that time, all I could think of was playing more, so I created a BYOND account named "HighMetabolism" to evade the ban. Played some rounds and then boom, the account has been banned for Multikeying same as this one. And I think to myself "Well crap, guess I have to wait 3 whole days"

3 days passed, and the account Sizzlin is unbanned and it is time to play, don't know what happened to the other account but it's fine. Played for a couple of days with no issues here, no rules were broken and having fun playing. Then, the account has been banned again for Multikeying.

It may be due to the fact that HighMetabolism was still banned and is related to me.

I have learned my lesson the hard way but it comes back to bite me in the ass.

Note on the question "What is your Bancode?": If this was actually a Permanent ban and not a Timed ban, I was not given a Bancode when I looked to check.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've decided to let management decide if the permaban should go through or not. If the ban expires then you can play, if the permanent ban goes through you will have to make a permanent ban appeal when eligble.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids