Bird with the hat#8602

Marine Name
    Candon 'Shithead' Cox, my alien name is RAT or RAT5

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Ruke'Sha Teer

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Teer

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -

If Other (Minor Clan), Minor Clan Lore
    -

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...hFuurww2I/edit

It was a... Quiet day, on an Undisclosed planet, Ruke'Sha was finally given permission by his Elders of his clan to prove his worth, maybe, just maybe... He could finally claim glory for him, and his people.. Standing in a dark, and secluded cave in a mountain, with little light, in the distance, two faint humanoid figures were seen in his view as they came closer, it was revealed that two of his elders had arrived to brief him on what would be happening, Ruke'Sha would be pushed to his limits, fighting an un-relentless amount of foes. To see his limits, these foes consisted of hundreds, if not THOUSANDS of tamed beasts of the planet's wild, the elders explained the rules to the Yautja:

One, he was only allowed to use his Combi Stick, wrist blades, and anything that he had... anything else was illegal.
    Two, Should Ruke'Sha reach his limit, depending on how many foes he had successfully beat, Proving that the Young blooded was a great warrior, and willing to take any challenge. .
    Three, Fleeing wasn't an option, doing so will prove to the elders that he is honorless.

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes
    Last edited by Benry; 08-12-2022 at 06:46 AM.

Yautja Council Member Joe Lampost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now I just feel sorry for the Pred council. Those poor people only get the nut jobs...

HTB

Nan'ku K'wii clan leader of the poorest pred clan in the game

Joe 'Death Dealer' Smith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, yeah i don't really know how to send a imagine using a link on here to make it clickable, basically, Thesoldier, one of Teers clan members gave me permission to post the application, I believe i gave Sora the proof, as well, but anyways, i'll go ahead and change that for you.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since I'm technically the last Teer since Jam was banned, I don't have an issue with him trying to revive the teers. If he gets the whitelist, I encourage others to rebuild Clan Teer.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ive had quite the amount of experiences with benry around the server, i can say they can absolutely be trusted as yautja, they get rp in and dont grief

+1
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do wish to atleast TRY to revive teer, or convince others to try and apply for the WL, however, I do believe I am not suitable to be a temporary clan leader; or permanent one at that. I believe that Jam should keep his leader status even if he is banned, and keep it especially when/if he gets unbanned, since like I said, i do not consider my self a leader, but someone who wants to try and have fun, as well as create a minor/major RP experience, specifically for new players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have seen him in game and helped benry with his wl story, I believe he can be trusted not to grief with the wl +1

Whitelisted Predator johnravioli's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are like 4 other Teers so you're not the only one
    Harry Howard,
    Predator - Clan Leader Atuudh Bo'ytill
    Leader of the Bo'ytill Clan

Professional Mateba GunSlingah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really? I kinda thought it was just Thesoldier or frank, the Hunters wiki might be a bit outdated then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyways, if anyone has any questions, comments, concerns, i'll be happy to try and answer them.