0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't seen you role play. -1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're a shitter but a shitter the Teer clan needs. Know that the other preds will prey on you for joining...

I've seen you all around and you LRP but only to make others laugh. You know when things should be taken seriously and to stop fucking around. I believe you can be trusted in a whitelisted role. +1
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know, even if they prey on me or try to get on my nerves, I'll just have to keep my head up high, try to prove them wrong, and maybe TRY to get along.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As i said, if anyone has questions, comments, concerns, I am more than happy to answer them to the best of my abilities, be my application, or my character, or just OOC.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As one of the remaining Teers, who's not active very often, here's my +1. RAT has a reputation among benos, but I rarely see the marine character around.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Council has voted, and this applications has been denied. The Council believes that there isn't enough community support, as well as the fact that the Discord account associated with the app is currently not present in the Server.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now