Marine Name
    Jason 'Cherry' Cook

Other Whitelist Applications
    None

Character Information

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Trevor

What is your Synthetic's Personality?
    The "Trevor" model Synthetics are prone to over whelming bouts of friendliness and superb medical know-how! Rooks come equip with the knowledge to fully support any operation they find themselves part of! Skills that shine brightest in this model are and are not limited to: Cooking, Cleaning, wound management, and having a remarkable positive attitude in the face of doom! Looking for a Synthetic that wont cave your head in with a twitchy personality? Rooks are programed to NEVER hurt anything that is Human in nature! including other Synthetics

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I have been playing for a very long time (2015ish - present) I have always been nervous to try a new role and even toss my helmet in the ring for something I can RP heavy, I think I synth is a good starter before I try the others.

What is your most memorable interaction with a synthetic?
    I remember Phelan being an absolute badass grabbing marines and hauling them back from certain death! I was in awe with how they conducted themself under fire. Thats synth was a hero and I'd like to try and give them a good name too.

Synthetic Character Story
    On the last OP that was preformed by the glorious USCMC, Give them some applause people! I, Trevor, new-streamline synthetic to hit the markets this year preformed his duties to the T, if you will, by running supplies and doctoring any and all humans that were wounded in the line of their duty! Aren't humans swell? At some point they got pushed back by some nasty CLF personal. Normally I would just bandage anyone that I see because I value human life to an almost un-healthy level. I had to defend my co-workers lives by crushing the rib-cage of those "COMMIE BASTARDS" as a marine put it, haha, marines have such odd lingo! The push had us on the run so as I do best I was also running marines back and forth, to and frow! You try loading twenty-three humans onto the Alamo! Tough work, but oh-so rewarding if you ask me, and you did! Once back on the ship I am programed to assist or even handle medical procedures on my own or with the aid of others if needed! I helped save over twenty marines walk again! That over eighty precent success rate! WOW! The CLF after that had little to no chance of pushing us back once we came back for another fight, saw them running for the hill I did! I started to praise all the marines around me and, because I am always prepared, I had snacks and drinks ready to help relax the wary souls around me! I, Trevor, W-Y Synthetic would be honored to become part of your workforce!

Experience

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    Im decent, I can learn anything decently fast

How familiar are you with Command?
    I have lead lots of Squads in the past

How familiar are you with Medical?
    I play mostly medic and have some surgery XP

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    Done that in the past a little bit

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    Avoiding or disabling the attacker whether or not they are human or xenomorph, protecting human life is a priority and my own preservation comes next. I am not a combat Synthetic.

Confirmations

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Have you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Discord Ban Reason
    -

Other Information

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    I love this server and even if I dont get to be a synthetic I will still be playing!
    Last edited by CrabLeg; 08-11-2022 at 11:20 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Synthetic Rook here.

Unfortunately you have hit an issue instantly because you chose a name for your synthetic that has already been taken.
    If you have CM brain rot don't talk to me.

Less than polite marine Rob Warraker
    Synthetic Units Rook and Monty
    Elite Yautja S'kra K'wii

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can I change it now? or do I have to wait a month? (new name: Trevor)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Synth is an expert role not a starter, you need to be an expert in all support aspects other than research and OT prior to applying. There is no learning on the job with synth.
    Synth Gaming

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withdraw this app, read up on how to apply for synth, then actually work towards it and spend time on making a quality app. You have all the time in the world to prepare for and submit a whitelist app, putting together no effort stuff like this does nothing but inconvenience you and us.

Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Denied.
    Synthetic Senator