User Tag List

Thread: A few Warrior Balancing ideas

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A few Warrior Balancing ideas

Whenever a warrior grabs a marine and upgrades their grab, they forcibly remove whatever body part they're targeting, so whenever the warrior targets a marine's groin, instead of doing something liveleak tier, how about instead the warrior gives the marine an atomic wedgie, forcing them to waddle back behind marine lines to find a doctor to surgically remove the underwear from their head?

What if a warrior has a tighter grab on a marine and *shake 's them? would the marine's pocket change fall out?

Could a warrior shove a marine into an unlocked locker to show them their place?

Devs already saw fit to give the warrior the ability to swirlie marines, so that's covered

If a warrior targets a grabbed marine's arm and punches them, would they use the marine's arm to punch them, forcing the marine to hit themselves?

Devs, I would love for you to think these ideas over and incorporate them into the warrior's toolset, how else will she beat back the tide of the heavily armed NEEEEEEEEERDS!? Let me hear your ideas in the comments

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooarbiter View Post
    snip
    I think when warriors rip off an arm or leg the warrior should actually get the arm or leg and beable to use it to hit marines with or throw it at the marines to taunt them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooarbiter View Post
    Whenever a warrior grabs a marine and upgrades their grab, they forcibly remove whatever body part they're targeting, so whenever the warrior targets a marine's groin, instead of doing something liveleak tier, how about instead the warrior gives the marine an atomic wedgie, forcing them to waddle back behind marine lines to find a doctor to surgically remove the underwear from their head?

What if a warrior has a tighter grab on a marine and *shake 's them? would the marine's pocket change fall out?

Could a warrior shove a marine into an unlocked locker to show them their place?

Devs already saw fit to give the warrior the ability to swirlie marines, so that's covered

If a warrior targets a grabbed marine's arm and punches them, would they use the marine's arm to punch them, forcing the marine to hit themselves?

Devs, I would love for you to think these ideas over and incorporate them into the warrior's toolset, how else will she beat back the tide of the heavily armed NEEEEEEEEERDS!? Let me hear your ideas in the comments
    Warriors should definitely have an array of gags to screw with marines. Like grab a limb, make them spin and throw them into other marines, like a pro wrestler.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    warrior should still be able to slam people against tables and objects (and more importantly give swirlies out)

Whitelisted Synthetic themaskedman2's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are swirlies still possible?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sadly they arent. I tried..... though yeah I wanna bash a marines skull into a table
    Kaitlynn Lawson The Captain: https://cm-ss13.com/old/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=18802
    Alicia The Motherly Synthetic: https://cm-ss13.com/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=17406
    Ja'akir Aki The Messenger of the Gods: //showthrea...or-Application
    Staff history:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, decrease range of lunge, increase punch cooldown, basically just nerf the warrior's abilities but not the manipulation. I would love to shove a marine in a locker and then have a spitter weld them in there with the acid vomit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Warriors should have the ability to knock over other marines by grabbing a marine and flinging them towards a group of nearby marines that would really carve out an extra salt mine for warriors.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No thanks