Bazooka_Boy#2819

Marine Name
    Harry Fulps

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Varl-Ramu

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Luar’ke

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -

If Other (Minor Clan), Minor Clan Lore
    -

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    words - 1800

Excerpt
    The Loud snaps and cracks add to the ambience of the room as Varl-Ramu practises with his whip. Jah’lu strolls in and with a quick movement he has Varl-Ramu in a headlock.

“Ha! Not as strong as you thought you were huh?” Jah’lu loudly announces.

With one quick twist Varl-Ramu has Jah’lu on the floor with his duelling sword to his neck.

“Maybe you aren't as strong as you thought huh?!” Varl-Ramu says in a demeaning tone.

Jah’lu tries to wrestle his way out but ends up getting a small cut on his neck .

“Fine you win. I yield.” Jah’lu exclaims.

“That's what I thought.” Varl-Ramu sneers as he releases his grip on him.

Jah’lu tries to punch him but Varl’Ramu quickly blocks the punch and jabs Jah’lu’s stomach. Jah’lu grunts in pain as he accepts his defeat and backs off.

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Council has voted, and this applications has been denied. The Council believes that there isn't enough community support. My recommendation is that you continue to build up a positive reputation within the server. You can reapply in 30 days.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now