Your Byond ID?
    Iceshadow20

Your Character Name?
    Asmodius 'Thor' Smith

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    dont know

Accused Character Name
    Pyotr 'Nacho' Cheuz

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    4:35, March 6, 2019

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 2, 14, 16

Description of the incident:
    I late-joined as CL, didn't really know much of what was going on. I stopped by my office, did some CL things then headed to the CIC to see how the round was occuring. Wasn't there for long before I was told to get out by the Captain. I sent a fax to Wey-Yu, saying the Captain was a bit unreasonable and harsh. I come and go to the CIC, another paper and pen in hand, I'm told to leave again. Didn't vocally refuse, just told them I was writing another set of notes for Wey-Yu.

Wasn't really expecting to be executed for this, Captain flashes and executes me.

This was over the span of me joing and leaving the round, about ten minutes, I'd say.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    Probation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs mostly gathered by cryofwolves:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Solarmare; 03-07-2019 at 04:34 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solarmare View Post
    Logs mostly gathered by cryofwolves:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Code:
    [16:12:00]EMOTE: Asmodius 'Thor' Smith/Iceshadow20 : <B>Mr. Asmodius 'Thor' Smith</B> kicks up his feet on the table.
    [16:12:05]SAY: Asmodius 'Thor' Smith/Iceshadow20 : Nice gig, you got here.
    [16:12:30]SAY: Pyotr 'Nacho' Cheuz/Sleepy Retard : CL
    [16:12:32]SAY: Pyotr 'Nacho' Cheuz/Sleepy Retard : Out of the CiC
    [16:12:34]SAY: Pyotr 'Nacho' Cheuz/Sleepy Retard : I already told you
    [16:12:44]EMOTE: Asmodius 'Thor' Smith/Iceshadow20 : <B>Mr. Asmodius 'Thor' Smith</B> 
    Shivers.
    [16:12:48]SAY: Asmodius 'Thor' Smith/Iceshadow20 : It sure is a nice Weyland-Yutani branded ship.
    [16:12:50]SAY: Asmodius 'Thor' Smith/Iceshadow20 : I'm just curious.
    [16:12:54]SAY: Asmodius 'Thor' Smith/Iceshadow20 : As to how you all are doing.
    This was a separate incident, while close to the first one, he did leave the CiC briefly as I let the colonist out. He ran back in for a short moment

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [16:10:01]SAY: Asmodius 'Thor' Smith/Iceshadow20 : Want some Heroine-
    [16:10:06]SAY: Asmodius 'Thor' Smith/Iceshadow20 : Weyland-Battle drugs.
    [16:10:39]SAY: Asmodius 'Thor' Smith/Iceshadow20 : I've been bullied for the last time.

Wasn't in the CIC, I was talking to the colonist, who then said that they already had some. Nothing to do with the CIC. Only me and the Colonist were in earshot of this. Just small comedic chatter.

The Helllbanian CO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been in similar situations before, where a CL simply joins the round to mess with the CIC and simply makes it the objective of the round for themselves to mess with the CO and the CIC, causing a distraction from the operation and refusing to leave when told, even when it comes directly from the CO. And this might as well be a case of exactly that.

That is further enforced by the fact that the BE in this case seems to have a buildup over some time and is not a spontaneous response.

The Council wishes to conduct a full and thorough investigation on this case and for that we need some more insight. Therefore I demand the pulling of the logs not only regarding the incident itself, but about everything the CL did in the CIC and their interactions with the CO starting from round start, up until the moment of the BE. At the same time we are asking for any witnesses of this interaction to step over and provide their testimonies. Including people present in the interaction with the CL in the CIC, accusing or accused.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only other thing is this part maybe:

[15:56:42]SAY: Pyotr 'Nacho' Cheuz/Sleepy Retard : I did
    [15:56:51]SAY: Asmodius 'Thor' Smith/Iceshadow20 : Hey folks.
    [15:56:52]SAY: Asmodius 'Thor' Smith/Iceshadow20 : It's me.
    [15:56:54]SAY: Asmodius 'Thor' Smith/Iceshadow20 : Thor.
    [15:57:13]SAY: Sleepy Retard/(Pyotr 'Nacho' Cheuz) has made Command Announcement: Command Announcement - GOOD OB -

PUSH NOW - Noah Cruz (Executive Officer)
    [15:57:20]SAY: Pyotr 'Nacho' Cheuz/Sleepy Retard : TCs GO BACK
    [15:57:22]SAY: Pyotr 'Nacho' Cheuz/Sleepy Retard : I DON'T CARE
    [15:57:25]SAY: Pyotr 'Nacho' Cheuz/Sleepy Retard : JUST DON'T BE IN THE CAVES
    [15:57:35]SAY: Asmodius 'Thor' Smith/Iceshadow20 : So.
    [15:57:44]SAY: Pyotr 'Nacho' Cheuz/Sleepy Retard : Yeah ok go away CL
    [15:57:49]SAY: Asmodius 'Thor' Smith/Iceshadow20 : Ni-
    [15:57:52]SAY: Asmodius 'Thor' Smith/Iceshadow20 : Okay.
    [15:57:39]SAY: Asmodius 'Thor' Smith/Iceshadow20 : I see everyone is... comfortable.
    [15:58:09]EMOTE: Asmodius 'Thor' Smith/Iceshadow20 : <B>Mr. Asmodius 'Thor' Smith</B> adjusts the pringle can stashed conveniently in his pocket.
    [15:58:23]SAY: Asmodius 'Thor' Smith/Iceshadow20 : Look.
    [15:58:29]SAY: Asmodius 'Thor' Smith/Iceshadow20 : I like to modernize myself.
    [15:58:33]SAY: Asmodius 'Thor' Smith/Iceshadow20 : Keep in touch with the younger folks.
    [15:58:34]EMOTE: Asmodius 'Thor' Smith/Iceshadow20 : <B>Mr. Asmodius 'Thor' Smith</B> crip walks.
    [15:58:36]SAY: Pyotr 'Nacho' Cheuz/Sleepy Retard : Okay, tank.
    [15:58:39]SAY: Asmodius 'Thor' Smith/Iceshadow20 : I know a little jig here or there.
    [15:58:39]SAY: Pyotr 'Nacho' Cheuz/Sleepy Retard : What the FUCK are you doing?
    [15:58:58]SAY: Pyotr 'Nacho' Cheuz/Sleepy Retard : We already are, delta SL

If there's somehow something else with them you want there's every line said by both before the BE happened:
    Don't know the colonists name that was spoken.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From my Perspective as a Staff Officer. I was watching this go down the whole time.

It looked as if Thor came into the CIC to bother us as best as he could without trying to make it obvious, which you did a real good job on that.

However a CO having to try and get around you constantly to go to the Tac Map or have you distract the Officers in the CIC, Even going so far as to blackmail the CO with a bad fax about them knowing he didn't break marine law. Not to mention your consistent history of making yourself a nuisance to the operation and to the Commander as frequently as you can.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I'm posting as a witness as I was also involved in this as I was a LT. What Thor did was blatantly just be LRP and go and annoy CIC staff while we were dealing with a operation with men dying on the ground. There were multiple times where I said to the CL himself "CL fuck off" alot of times and something along the lines of this and even insulted him IC for it. He continued to stay put in the CIC and be a nuisance of such which led to the Captain being fed up with it and battlefield executing him also that log of Thor doing the "monolouge" at [16:19] was in CIC right in front of the tac map as Bancrose stated. Thats all I have to say for this report.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Speaking for the Council on this report.

We have decided we will NOT punish Sleepy on the grounds that you Thor have went out of your way to try and be a dick about it. Even goading him in another Disc about it.

But with this report we also will start clamping down on bad BE's for CL's because there are rare reasons for you to be able to do it.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty much sticking to what the council said, no punishments or warnings will be given out since the CL went out of their way to cause problems. That said, in the future, it's advised that you either ahelp LRP or get the MP to deal with it in a less controversial way. Regardless, no action required for this report itself. Resolved.