Marine Name
    Eliot 'Bear' Beail

Other Whitelist Applications
    N/A

Character Information

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Damien

What is your Synthetic's Personality?
    Damien is a Third generation Synthetic that is made along with a futuristic AI car in a colony. He is used as a driver for the car to prevent car crashes.

Then the W-Y company bought Damien and starts developing his skills.

Damien also developed a personality quirk, which is:
    -Specially trained for Vehicle Operating
    -Knows more about Medical
    -Formal in speech
    -Dislikes damages on vehicles
    -Has fun facts about vehicles when talking
    -Interested about vehicles

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    Because, i really love roleplaying and i am intersted in robotics. I really love about vehicles and knowing Synth is specially trained for Vehicle Operating makes me interested. I'm also good and interested at medical and surgeries.

What is your most memorable interaction with a synthetic?
    When i was driving APC, we found a body of Synth (I forgot its name), i dragged the Synthetic inside the APC and tells the Gunner and HM to start reviving the Synth. Because everyone were told to go back to the FOB, bunches of Xenos starts swarming our APC, i drove the APC all the way back to the FOB with the Synth. After we revived the Synth, we started parking our APC in the Alamo. Few moments later the FOB got breached and we are about to evacuate. I found the body of the Synth again and asks for HM to revive the Synth. We talked with the Synth until Alamo lands on the Almayer.

Thats all i could remember and the memorable interaction with the Synth, sorry for grammar mistakes.

Synthetic Character Story
    Damien helps the Frontline

The hatch of the Alamo creates a loud thunk, the hatch opens and APC starts driving out of the Alamo. Left APC door's open, a Doctor and a Nurse starts climbing in. "MED APC is online." Said Damien.
    The Doctor starts placing his Surgery bed inside the APC, Nurse starts setting up surgery equipment on the Table inside APC. "Alright, we are ready to go." says the Doctor. Then Damien speaks "Affirmative, heading towards the frontline.". While driving, Damien speaks to the Nurse and the Doctor "Did you know 45% of all cars produced by Rolls Royce are still on the-" before he finishes speaking, Damien drifts and hits a Drone. "Ow fuck, you almost made these surgery equipment fall on my face!" Said the doctor, "I am sincerely sorry for what i just did." Bunch of Drones starts swarming his APC, then starts damaging the APC. Damien doesn't like what just happened to his APC and starts running over the Drones. "DAMIEN, SHOOT THOSE XENOS!" Says the Nurse, then Damien speaks "I'm sorry, we don't have guns attached the APC.", then Damien starts driving away from the Drones and let Marines handle it. After a while, Damien arrives at the Frontline, Injured marines starts climbin in the APC, getting a surgery inside. Damien grabs his medical equipment and gets out from the APC. He drags dead marines, treating his wound then reviving them. Damien sees a dead ComTech and starts looting its body for Equipments, Damien runs and starts fortifying the frontline with cades. After couple of hours, now only few Xenos left, Damien is on his way back to the APC. Then a Runner pounces on Damien, Damien grunts and takes the shotgun he found on the ground, He shot the Runner, The runner runs away. Damien drops the Shotgun and runs back to the APC.
    After a while he climbs inside the APC, then he buckles in the Driver seat, driving the APC back to the FOB. The CO says, "Good job Marines, Every Xenomorphs are dead. Head back to the Almayer."
    Damien smiles, "I know you did a good job performing surgeries, Doctor."

Thats all, sorry for grammar mistakes, typos, and false informations.

Experience

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    Pretty familiar, I know how to set up comms, building good FOB, repairing APC, repairing generators, and stuffs.

How familiar are you with Command?
    kinda, ive only played as Squad Leader, but i know about OB

How familiar are you with Medical?
    I am familiar with medical, i understand almost every surgery, wounds and treatments

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    i know things about Req, but i did not unlock the RO role

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    If hostiles from other faction, non human, Synthetics could subdue or kill them if necessary, or when they attacks synth first, synthetics are allowed to attack them back.

Confirmations

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Have you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Discord Ban Reason
    -

Other Information

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    Once again, i am sorry for grammar mistakes, typos, or false informations. Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is a shitty story

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello.

Thanks for your interest in the Synth Whitelist. Unfortunately this application really isn't up to the basic standard required for a Synthetic. There is no distinct personality, the story is as you put it "shitty" and based on your answers to the questions filed under experience, you are not competent enough to handle the tasks required for the whitelist. While you seem to have a familiarity with engineering, you need to be able to prove that you are competent in both medical and requisitions.

You know that a discord channel exists for help in attaining the Whitelist, my advice is as follows: withdraw this application immediately, continuing working on your skill set espcially with medical and requisitions, establish yourself within the community and re both the past applications that have been approved and denied.

Better luck next time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by luckohoto View Post
    this is a shitty story
    I wouldn't look down at yourself that badly. In the Discord, we're always openly able to help you and others with their Synthetic story. Your story is pretty lacking but if you would like to create a proper one in the future, feel free to ask myself or any other Synthetic WL holder.
    Last edited by TheeBiggest; 08-15-2022 at 05:28 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follow up, I think it's pretty great your Synthetic has an interest in Vehicles. My Synthetic has an interest with Archeology and provides fun facts about the topic so, in the future when you do decide to try and apply again, expand on that idea, provide detail on how it'll play out.

Redted has said enough where I can't think of anything else to say, unfortunately I will be giving a -1 on this application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im sorry, i didnt know your synthetic also provides fun facts, i will change it on the future

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i want to withdraw this app please
    Last edited by luckohoto; 08-17-2022 at 07:29 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Application withdrawn

It is suggested you use the Whitelist application help channel on discord, you can get help there if you ever need it.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids