Marine Name
    Calvin Roadman

Other Whitelist Applications
    None

Character Information

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Oliver

What is your Synthetic's Personality?
    Oliver is very loyal and helpful synth that loves talking about human concepts like cooking and will talk about if he has the chance. Oliver is a older model based off of the 1950s working man and will help bring in the hard labour of the past generations.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I have wanted to be a synthetic due to how versatile the roleplaying opportunities can be with them. I also watched Prometheus and covenant and just feel in love with David as a character and a little less for Walter.

What is your most memorable interaction with a synthetic?
    I have had no interactions with synths

Synthetic Character Story
    Oliver was a engineering synthetic who got left behind on a desert planet during a routine expedition. He always waited for the crew to come back from him but they never did. While he waited he never lost hope. Many years past then one day the USS-Almayer landed on the planet. Seeing the it Oliver could go back to his main mission of maintaining a grand vessel.

Experience

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    I have a medium understanding of it

How familiar are you with Command?
    A little bit I am good at doing orders but not giving them.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    Somewhat I mainly played nurse when doing medical

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    Very

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    If I am fixing something planet side and I got attacked by a xeno. I would attack in self defence

Confirmations

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Have you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    Yes

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Discord Ban Reason
    -

Other Information

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    I do have a job ban for mess sergeant .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man,
    It's clear that you're passionate about playing synthetics and that's good, but unfortunately synth players are expected to know everything support-role related by heart.

With that being said, here's a couple tips:

-Oliver as a synthetic name is already taken. Try picking a different name that's not on this list: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

-The purpose of having a synthetic story is to showcase how your synth interacts with others. We don't require an entire book, but a couple pages should do. Check the stories of accepted apps for inspiration, and don't forget that you can always (and are encouraged to) ask synthetic players/council members on the discord for help.

-Synth as a whitelist doesn't require you to be known, but you should try to play more support roles to rack up experience. Again, don't be afraid to ask for help.

-If you want to see how synthetics operate, feel free to tag along with one in-game. Most synth players (including myself) would be glad to help.

All in all, I suggest you withdraw this application and try again later once you have more a little more knowledge. Try not to get disheartened as this is how we keep up the role's standards. Good luck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool thanks. Would you be able to save a name for me
    I was thinking of using the name Arthur and I saw it wasn’t taken

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also could this application be withdrawn

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withdrawn at request. Please use discord WL application help, there should be a list floating around of synth names and what has already been used.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids