User Tag List

Thread: A Gas Canister - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Gas Canister - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    A Gas Canister
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Bill Torres
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    A Gas Canister#8950
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    Unable to accept inv
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    CM Certified User
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Don't remember
    Total Ban Duration
    Perma
    Remaining Duration
    nent
    What other servers do you play on?
    PO13 and F19
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    XRF And Para
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    No
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    None
    Reason for Ban
    Banned for posting https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...tar_Lean-1.mp4 in #shitposting
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    I asked Ben a CM Head, and he told me it has been currently, as I am writing this, 35 days since I was banned. This could be similar to my previous ban appeal as I am trying to explain my situation, again

As you many know, I am on some decent amount of SS13 discord servers where I mostly spend my limited time copy pasting one shitpost to another, on effort to make some people laugh. It is currently the second channel that I most spend my time in and, I must admit and say, I made a mistake, I posted a video that I had not to post, the one that's specifically in "Reason for Ban:*" contained a part of the video where it is unacceptable for the CM Community, as I said in the previous ban appeal this was meant to be made of fun towards incels, but it went the wrong way and was accidentally labeled as a pedo joke

I honestly don't have anything else to say because it would feel like I was repeating the previous ban appeal. But what I can say is that I have learned from the error, I have accepted the wrongdoing of what I did, and I have been paying attention to the shitposts that I share between communities in order to respect their rules and not to slip another shitpost that could offend people to the point of getting me banned.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After consideration by the discord team, this appeal has been Accepted.
    Viktor 'Iron' Mallard's service record: