User Tag List

Thread: Retired Captain Aden Cooper signing out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Retired Captain Aden Cooper signing out.

Captain Cooper here,

Although I am in character even in discord I think I owe some of you clarification here in OOC, regarding my leave

I started playing CM in late 2019 I have had a lot of good times and memories playing this game and am glad I found this community. I started off as a marine from MOBA to Control Points from Tank Update to the Big Story Chains that happened once a day every week I have seen most of it and had a lot of fun participating in it. I have also met with great people in this community most of them have left this Community for their own reasons and this was a long time coming for me. The most fun I had in this game was in Command roles especially as a Captain and CO I still remember the day I got my CO WL I was very excited to play however I think it is time for me to retire Aden Cooper and conclude his story arc if you can call it that. I was never a robust CO but I want to say this here, back in my day I was pretty robust but playing only Command and not doing much combat takes its toll.

I also want to make it clear that there is no BIG REASON for my leave I just think it is time, I come from a time when CM was both a very different game and a very different community but times change and it is the perfect time for Aden Cooper to retire. I always tried to make rounds interesting as best as I could and kept things interesting however not many people like that sort of stuff which is understandable for those people I apologize it was never my intention to reduce your enjoyment of the game for those that enjoyed it I am glad I was able to make it happen.

Anyhow lastly I want to thank the Community and the Moderators/Admins for their service especially the Mentor team you guys are great with that said Goodbye everyone and have a good one

Cooper out
    Aden Cooper

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See you next week, Cheng!