Petro Movchun
    Their BYOND Key
    timeurss
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    21.08.22, 13:11 - 13:30
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    3. Determine the seriousness of the issue
    Description of the incident
    As researcher first time for myself discovered that you can implant mouse into mob, asked OT to make C4 with any chems just to see if it works, and due to Almayer IFF deployed planetside, asked some VC to put C4 on mouse (c4 was not finished so it doesnt work) went back, while waiting for OT to make proper c4 was pinged by Timeurss who asked to explain (i didn't know about this mouse bug/issue), he told that it's bug abuse to hide C4-ed mouse in bag and then kill xenos with it and if i see bug i must worn staff about it and not use it, to which i answered that i just want to check if implanting C4-ed mouse in monkey will even work, and you can't call it bug if i don't know if it works. Did stuff, exploded it on clear space at east of LV LZ1 (no one was hurt), went back to almayer and SSD due IRL. (later saw i was banned)
    23.08.2022 16:00 +-1hour Asked to explain logic behind ban. Why is it bug abuse if i did it all aside from any people, just tested. Timeurss answered that i was warned. And i asked if he was 100% sure that implant thing will work. To wich he answered that i didn't listen him and should do what he told me to do. And i asked if it's not bug related stuff i need obey too?
    Evidence
    i don't know how to use los.
    What resolution are you seeking?
    Explain
    1) Where is abuse and where is selfentertainment line.
    2) Where line in obeying to admin.
    3) Make link to active bugs that is punnishable at start of each round or something like that, if someone knows about mouse and ammoboxes etc. doesn't mean everybody knows. And in SS13 many things doesn't work as intended, how should i know if its feature or bug.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was announced in discord, and is in queue to be a part of the wiki rule clarifications.

You were warned the first time, did it again with the implant trick, and logged off.
    Staff did nothing wrong here.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids