mr moon#8844

Marine Name
    “Brandon Cox” but i’m moving to the name “John Crimson”

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Ra’kaid Bo'ytill

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Bo’ytill

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -

If Other (Minor Clan), Minor Clan Lore
    -

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...AZ83qGZjA/edit

The warm lighting reflected off the sandstone walls, the clattering of rain could be heard against the roof as Ra’kaid prepared.
    “Do remember you only have one shot at this,” a voice spoke behind him, the rumbles of clicks came from one clan leader Ra’kaid respected deeply. “Fail this trial and you will not enter my sight again,” the voice spoke once more before the sound of one of the sandstone doors of the lodge filled the room along with the sound of thunder. Ra’kaid made his final preparations before placing his mask upon his head and following out the same door

The rain pounded against the mask as Ra’kaid looked out into the trees before him, the wind rustling the leaves and the crackling of thunder in the distance, there was a task he was set before he would be allowed to take his first steps in the clan Bo’ytill.

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since nobody has responded and this has been pending for a few months now, I'd like to offer some constructive feedback. First and foremost, the formatting of your lore; The size of the font you use and the way you arranged your paragraphs hurts the flow of it and makes it a bit of a chore to read. It also makes a document take up all of three pages and a bit of a fourth, when size 12 font and a better paragraph structure might reduce this to half that amount. When I mention paragraph structure, I note that you've a habit of seperating individual complex sentences into their own semi-paragraphs, like a script. This hurts your lore.

Here is, however, another concern that I think is more important to touch on. The only interaction whatsoever with any other Yautja over the course of this story is a one-sided segment with an un-named, but well-respected Clan Leader, who speaks only long enough to warn your Yautja not to fail in his hunt. This may have a negative impact on the council's vote, since a major part of a successful application isn't just demonstrating how you should interact with humans or xenos, but with other Yautja as well. Indeed, how well you understand the way Yautja interact with one another will inform the council of how well you understand the lore for the species and the societal expectations that you will have to adhere to ICly. For instance, a Clan Leader is not likely to be the one instructing or overseeing a Young Blood who is soon to undertake their Rite of Passage -- That duty would be handled by one of the clan's Elders.
    Last edited by DerFlammenwerfer; 08-26-2022 at 08:06 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be addressing your issues you have with my application and will be fixing them in short notice
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Predator johnravioli's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This man has really improved since the last time he applied and I am willing to give him my support. I also gave him permission to join my clan and use the clan name so it don't matter. Fine story, good player, and hopefully he'll achieve the whitelist one day. +1
    Harry Howard,
    Predator - Clan Leader Atuudh Bo'ytill
    Leader of the Bo'ytill Clan

Professional Mateba GunSlingah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen this player around a lot. Even before they decided to make a change, the staff team didn't have many problems with them. I believe they are reforming themselves from larping and moving into a playstyle that's serious and enjoyable, and I'd love to see that happen with their Yautja as well. +1
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had very good interactions with you as CL and you've been an excellent candidate for some of my events, so I can vouch for your RP skills. Not without mentioning your already known robusto combat skills as well.

Solid +1, hope you get it man!
    Last edited by Time_URSS; 09-05-2022 at 09:40 PM.

Playing as:
    - Noah 'Butterfingers' Jones
    - Marcos 'Payaso' Ruiz
    - MOL-XXX
    - Pablo
    - Na'kel-uq Bo'ytill

Mentor: 02-27-2022 - 05/04/2022
    Trial Moderator: 05-04-2022 - 18/05/2022
    Moderator: 18/05/2022 - 12/07/2022
    Senior Moderator: 12/07/2022 - Present

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i will be taking a short break from the game until the whole "disconnect whenever the game feels like" issue has been solved, probably wont be long until its solved but most likely wont be on since its borderline unplayable
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Council has voted, and this applications has been denied. The Council decided that there wasn't enough community support to their preferences. My recommendation is that you continue to build up a positive reputation within the server. You can reapply in 30 days.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now