Date of Incident
    August 24, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Elise Heidrich

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    CastorTroy23

Accused Character Name
    Lang Kell Nhon

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    06:09 GMT -03:00

What rule(s) were broken:
    Predator Honor Code

Description of the incident:
    I managed to survive FOB hijack, and hide while xenos hijacked, Command launched normandy to initiate a rescue operation and rescue me, then, i barricaded myself at LZ2 SE, left for a while, and a predator showed up, normandy landed, i've tried to interact with the predator, both predators and marines shot each other, not sure who shot first, i tried to roleplay by showing Jones and initiating dialogue with the predator, he didn't said a single word and just started hitting me, no interaction, not a word said, not even marking me for a hunt, the Honor Code states that:

Yautja Honor Duels & Mercy:
    Yautja may challenge another blooded Yautja or human they deem worthy of an honor duel. Honor duels are to the death but have some rules:

The challenging Yautja can choose the rules of the duel. Such as allowing the use of ranged weaponry by the challenged. This is only applicable to humans.
    For a Yautja on Yautja honor duel to occur, there must have been a major incident that occurred between the two (i.e. The stealing of a trophy, grave insults and so on.)

There wasn't any reason for a duel nor a dishoronable actions from my part, some may say that showing a cat to a Yautja may be considered low roleplay and making me a dishonorable play in this situation, however, if he do indeed attacked me as a dishoronable instead, why woudn't he say a single word or just kill me ?

Anyway, the round was about to end, the predator just went for kills without a single word, plasma castering marines, killing me, the others, and taking my head, i was never marked for a hunt, at least, not that i've seen in my chat, for a person that wrote and entire page of roleplay for a Predator WL, i think this was way too low, borderline griefing.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Staff may be able to provide the logs i guess, also, quotes of the honor code below.

Dishonorable
    A target or group of targets who interrupted a duel to the death or ran away from a duel.
    An abomination/predalien.
    Any prey actively defending an abomination/predalien. (Including bodyblocking etc. Use own initiative for this)
    Prey committing LRP actions against the Pred.
    Dutch’s Dozen
    Bad Bloods
    A target or group of targets who attack you without due cause or interfere with your hunt.
    This is a temporary status for a single engagement and is not mandatory to utilise
    Example : A single or group of marine(s)/xeno(s) engage you because you are actively engaged with one of theirs, they are honorable.
    Example : Xenos/Marines engage you or the prey you are actively engaged with that is not of their faction. They are dishonorable due to interfering.
    Anyone attacking a Yautja whilst cloaked
    This does not include Lurkers
    Anyone carrying or manipulating Yautja equipment in orbit
    Anyone carrying or manipulating a Yautja corpse
    Any party that is LRP to the Yautja or Metas the Honor Code.
    Any party that breaches the rules of a honor duel
    Is actively defending stolen Yautja gear shipside

Yautja Honor Duels & Mercy:
    Yautja may challenge another blooded Yautja or human they deem worthy of an honor duel. Honor duels are to the death but have some rules:

The challenging Yautja can choose the rules of the duel. Such as allowing the use of ranged weaponry by the challenged. This is only applicable to humans.
    For a Yautja on Yautja honor duel to occur, there must have been a major incident that occurred between the two (i.e. The stealing of a trophy, grave insults and so on.)

Should the human win, they may be given a trophy from the ship by the other Yautja or one of the gear parts of the fallen yautja.

Any interference with the duel will lead to that party being marked as dishonorable. Also, any party that breaches the rules of the will be marked as dishonorable.

Xenomorphs and Abominations can never be the opponents in an honor duel.

What resolution are you seeking?
    Thats for the Predator Council to decide in my opinion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you were huntable

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before I have a staff member pull any logs.

Did the predator use any ranged weaponry on you
    Did the predator attack you while cloaked.
    Were you considered the parameters for huntable prey

If you were considered huntable, even if you roleplay with a predator, they are SIDE ANTAGONISTS. There is a misconception if you RP with a predator they wont attack you and that is not the case. Just like a predator can RP and be attacked at any time by humans or xenos.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they went to call me a WY synth and then offered me a cat "as a peace offering" so i just killed them. i also didnt do any of the above (for what my word's worth)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The predator did not attacked while cloaked, the predator did not used ranged weaponry against my character, also, @Thesoldier, i do agree with you about the part 'if you RP with a predator don't expect they won't attack me" but at least i expect a proper warning that such thing may and will happen instead of no words and a suprise attack for no proper reason, also, i think his actions goes agains the Spirit of the Whitelist, Side Antagonists are made to enhance the round for both parties, so they all can have fun, however, being suddenly surprised attacked when trying to roleplay, by a being that is overly geared, have a ton of HP, armor, speed and equipment for sure doesn't contribute for the round.

There is a difference between being hunted properly to enhance the round experience, and being griefed by a... sorry if such words sounds offensive, but i guess its the best way to phrase it and express myself a 'whitelisted griefer', as far as i know, predator WL is one of the most rares to get, and with reason due to the gear, armor, and character speed, and other buffs, as such, they should be expected to be held to a higher degree when talking about roleplay matters, i am not saying "i coudn't be hunted"(not like he had any reason to anyway) but stating that in any point in time he had never stated i would be hunted, i wasn't marked, not a single phrase was said by the predator, i just got surprised attacked while having my chat-bar opened.

Staff keep telling me time and time again that CM is held to higher roleplay standards, as such, i think both should apply for all sides, even more for whitelisted personnel, and a surprise attack without a single spoken word for sure sounds agains the Spirit of the Whitelist (in my opinion)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately this is not a violation. Is it morally scummy for a predator to kill someone trying to roleplay with them, I would say maybe. However if you meet the huntable conditions, you can be hunted because the role of predator is to be a side antagonist to both sides. There are predators who roleplay, and there are predators who hunt. Instead of a report, I suggest you reach out to a councilor on discord to provide some feedback and ideas if you have any.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids