User Tag List

Thread: Skateboreding - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skateboreding - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Skateboreding
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Alexei 'Checkers' Trofimov
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    Pablo Excavator#0869
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    N/A..........
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Commisoned Officers roles
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    tezrat (SeniorModerator)
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    N/A
    What other servers do you play on?
    TGMC, Foundation 19,
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    N/A
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    No.
    Reason for Ban
    Banned from Commanding Officer, Executive Officer, Staff Officer, Pilot Officer, Dropship Crew Chief, Vehicle Crewman, Military Police, MP Cadet, Corporate Liaison, Requisitions Officer, Chief Engineer, Chief Medical Officer, Chief MP, Senior Enlisted Advisor, Synthetic, Military Warden - LRP and Grief as XO, flashed and stunned marines during hijack randomly, told to appeal on forums by tezrat (SeniorModerator)
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    I want to appeal the rest of the roles, as I haven't had any notes since the last month and wish to play them once again if I can't have them all appealed I wish to have only the XO appealed as that was one of the most intresting roles to play. I again apologise what I did to deserve the Job bans.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scarlet already removed your non-CIC bans and, after consulting with another admins, we decided to acceptyour appeal on the CIC/XO ban. It should be lifted within the hour. Please make sure to follow our conduct and RP guidelines, especially when playing commissioned officers.
    Senior Administrator