Your Byond ID?
    Swagile

Your Character Name?
    Sven Gustav

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    ExGame

Accused Character Name
    William 'Mustang' Frost

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    Started around 11:00ish AM to 2:30ish PM.

What rule(s) were broken:
    Griefing.

Description of the incident:
    Situation:

- Roll Delta SL
    - Deploy with Delta on Solaris Ridge; objective is to get Power up.
    - While trying to do the objective of setting up power, we have to turn back to save a marine (Max Judge) who is killed at General Store North.
    - Suffer injuries along the way near Medical due to ambushers.
    - Hear of conflict at Engineering and the main enemy hive fighting most marines in that area.
    - Get all of my marines back and we secure NE Engineering with a few Delta's while fighting off a Ravager and Lurker inside Engineering that keeps trying to ambush us.
    - Delta Engi tries to build up barricades to help secure the flank.
    - This is when the conflict starts; Mustang was a SADAR from Charlie and kept pushing my Engineer who was trying to put up cades to cover us from being flanked and killed. This was in the FRONT LINES, mind you, as fighting was going on around ETA and Engineering, so covering this flank was CRUCIAL to keep wounded from being ambushed.
    - We tell Mustang to essentially fuck off and push him back; he doesn't listen. He starts getting punched by another Marine in retaliation because he keeps pushing our Engineer, Mustang still doesn't stop. Mustang, instead of pushing Engi, decides another strategy; he starts disarming the Engineer till the Engi drops his plastisteel and he then STEALS the plastisteel.
    - At this point, Mustang is directly stopping an Engineer from covering a flank route on the FRONTLINES, and has now pocketed the plastisteel he has stolen and began to run away.
    - Finally, I had enough, and shot him with my pulse rifle once to get his attention since nothing else seems to have gotten it.
    - Mustang takes this as his que, after constantly baiting the situation and escalating it, to pull out his SMG (which, to my knowledge, had AP loaded) and burst fired me TWICE at close range.
    - I light him the fuck up till he goes into crit, and someone else flamers him while he is in crit, ending his life.
    - I get helped by a fellow Delta, patched up, and brought to LZ-1 so I can evacuate and explain my situation to the CMP while talking to moderators online.

The rest is just me getting banned, but thats not what this report is about. This is about ExGame constantly ramping up the situation to the point where I had to do something drastic, as he was directly stopping Engineers from protecting our flanks (which ended in several marine deaths because of flanking routes being open) and stealing Engineering supplies ON THE FRONT LINES.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Logs were pulled by Audi, I think he still has them (?).

How you would punish the accused:
    Up to administration but I believe he should get a ban.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be pulling the logs for this incident soonish

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All I have to say to this is that I've been holding a flank at engineering where a ravager kept poking through with my scoped in SADAR. I tried to tell the Delta engineer that kept trying to build the barricade to stop so I could properly shoot without hitting the barricade or hugging it and risking to get ravaged. When he just told me to "Fuck off", I pushed him, and when he then did not stop I threw the plasteel off somewhere else. Someone in Delta then began to punch me, which I tried to ignore and then run off, but you crossed the line when you shot me as someone who isn't directly involved. Although AFAIK it wasn't a single shot, it was just a single shot that hit me. As much as it was a heated moment for everyone else, it was for me, so I pull out my SMG and fire back.

Now, at that point when I got lit up by you, I was already dead, but someone else decides to keep firing into my corpse and setting it aflame, making me unrevivable. Although, I'm pretty sure this situation was already handled IG.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExGame View Post
    All I have to say to this is that I've been holding a flank at engineering where a ravager kept poking through with my scoped in SADAR. I tried to tell the Delta engineer that kept trying to build the barricade to stop so I could properly shoot without hitting the barricade or hugging it and risking to get ravaged. When he just told me to "Fuck off", I pushed him, and when he then did not stop I threw the plasteel off somewhere else. Someone in Delta then began to punch me, which I tried to ignore and then run off, but you crossed the line when you shot me as someone who isn't directly involved. Although AFAIK it wasn't a single shot, it was just a single shot that hit me. As much as it was a heated moment for everyone else, it was for me, so I pull out my SMG and fire back.

Now, at that point when I got lit up by you, I was already dead, but someone else decides to keep firing into my corpse and setting it aflame, making me unrevivable. Although, I'm pretty sure this situation was already handled IG.
    The reason the engi told you to fuck off was because he was making cades to cover the flank, which is completely reasonable. You wanted to big dick the Ravager with a scoped in RPG, fine, but you decided to actively push the Engineer; which is your decision. This, however, lead to us telling you to fuck off collectively as a Squad, as you were directly hampering the Delta Engi, who I was SL for. You refused to listen and were being assaulted because you were constantly hindering the Engineer, and then decided to disarm the Engineer of his Plastisteel then run away with it, hence why you got shot at. I was involved as the SL who was both in charge of the Engineer, and also covering him from any further assaults by ambushers.

On top of this, this wasn't dealt with ICly, as I was pinged by Moderators and then banned for dealing with you ICly, hence my report on you; since you've chosen to deal with this OOCly yourself, I am reporting you for griefing as thats exactly what you were doing by actively hindering Engineers on the frontlines then attacking and taking their critical resources and running away with them.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I expect my mods to follow the same in game rules as players. If another player was shot and then returned fire they would be bwoinked for improper escalation. We ask that folks ahelp instead of firing back, and I expect no different from my mods. You do not respond to grief with grief.

Exgame has been reprimanded. And will be put on probation for two weeks.

Resolved.