Marine Name
    Lou Lowe

Other Whitelist Applications
    none

Character Information

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Sam

What is your Synthetic's Personality?
    The model "Sam" is a newly manufactured synthetic, he will always be curious about everything around him and will probably ask constant questions about human life and its philosophies, But his curiosity won't cross the lines of marine law always being a helpful synthetic and will do his best to help the crew.

despite sam being an efficient synthetic in his work, he cannot understand certain attitudes of humans and will ask himself "why?", "what motivates you to do this?" always trying to find a logical answer to human actions that don't need reason but feelings to understand. despite being the most recent model, he seems to be incapable of understanding human feelings.

sam tries to show a certain charisma to the humans to feel more comfortable in his presence, but ends up often being unsuccessful in doing so, which can even sound funny because he's trying to make a joke that doesn't work.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I'd like to play as a synthetic so I can learn more about Command and the main reason I want to become a synthetic is because I find a very interesting idea in all the alien movies (except the first one) they were always interesting characters

I would like to be able to make an interesting and philosophical relationship with the crew ( but clearly without failing to help). as I'm just used to the battlefield and as I recently to be SL.

I've been playing CM for a time and so far playing with all Marines I don't see much difference from other SS13 games (game since 2017)

What is your most memorable interaction with a synthetic?
    I didn't have much interaction with the synthetics in game, but when I had the opportunity I always saw them in AO helping to destroy weeds and walls for the Marines.

Synthetic Character Story
    Sam's journey is not that far from his current present, being created and guided by his WY instructors. Sam is the newest synthetic model that exists but despite knowing how to do practically everything, he has always been indifferent to human issues, not understanding very well his emotions, motivations or beliefs, which made him constantly look in historical records of humanity's past, making him have a good idea of ​​the trajectory of humans until the present day and making deep studies in the area of ​​philosophy, where he believes where he can find the answer to his many questions. Eventually he came to the conclusion that humans wanted to come close to something like a "god" since if God created humans based on his appearance, humans created synthetics based on their appearance, making Sam believe he can become something too, like as a god in the future but in the meantime (and probably never will) he was sent to assist USCM in its operations and take care of the crew as much as possible

Experience

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    As far as I went I didn't see much difference in engineering, but I'm sure there are things I don't know about and I'm willing to learn.

I'm great with the game's wiring system, electrical things and various machinery. but I have a certain difficulty in building, not because I don't know but because I don't have enough creativity and experience to build a FOB or something, the most I can do is fix destroyed places; doors, walls, windows, repair APC, helping in the dropship and more. but if I were to build it on my own I would be unable

How familiar are you with Command?
    I'm not having much difficulty, I've managed to lead squads very well when SL die

I believe I'm still far from being a great member of the command, but if I need to lead a group of people or need to use my reasoning to be able to get the crew out of dangerous situations, I'll do it without problem

How familiar are you with Medical?
    I know well how to treat patients' wounds and use the items, and surgery doesn't seem to be a problem either.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    I know well how to deal with REQ, I read the wikis about it and I think my only difficulty is to memorize the equipment names

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    I try to avoid combat and focus more on the main tasks but if it's really necessary, i will do. what I usually do in a melee fight in SS13 is always look for an advantage where the enemy is knocked down and so take advantage of hitting him or throwing him against places

Confirmations

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Have you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    Yes

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Discord Ban Reason
    -

Other Information

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    I haven't been banned recently but I have an active jobban from my first time playing on BYOND, I had no idea what the servers or rules were, so I went into CM and didn't know what each job's function was, so I probably entered a random command (MP maybe) And I vividly remember throwing something at the PO and being arrested and then being banned for not knowing what to say to the police officers who must have reported me to the staff.
    the reason for not having made an appeal until today is simple: laziness. but I intend to do that when I feel like playing with some command JOB

I'm almost sure I'll be refused, so I made this form to know more about what I need to improve in the game.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your interest. The application process isn’t the proper forum for you to seek feedback on a potential application.

My immediate reaction is that you didn’t read the application process as you have no developed synthetic quirk paired with a non-existent story. Your answers in the experience section also don’t give confidence in your ability to be a member of the Synthetic Whitelist. I recommend that you withdraw this application and seek out help on the Discord channel.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for being fortright. To learn more about how to apply, start by reading this thread, stickied in the Synthetic applications: //showthrea...d-How-To-Apply

Take some time to read through the applications as well. I recommend that you join the official CM discord and get certified there so you can use the #whitelist-app-help channel for any further questions you might have, as the discord server is much more active than the forums.

Due to you opening an application here, you will be unable to make another application for 30 days since the moment your application officially gets denied, though the synthetic council senator may waive this at their discretion.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Denied.
    Synthetic Senator