User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ghostdex - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ghostdex - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Ghostdex
    Character Name?
    N/A
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Exgame
    Total Ban Duration
    discord ban so forever
    Remaining Duration
    forever
    What other servers do you play on?
    ftl13 once in awhile, same with tg
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    n/a
    Reason for Ban
    shitting on staff or something?
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    n/a
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I shitposted in shitposting about wintercloud, pinged him with a meme, he pinged me saying ligma so i called him a nutsack and apparently he got upset or something. Thesoldier PM'd me and told me to chill in which case I said 'i dont care' but i still stopped or whatever. A minute after exgame PM'd me saying he was going to warn me so i said 'ok cool'. I'll post a full screenshot of the conversation below but tldr; i would have stopped but all i said was idc and my words were twisted. I am reformed.
    Last edited by Jerkface00; 03-10-2019 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Accepted/Resolved

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

additionally i was blocked so i couldnt inquire about the ban reason further
    hello im dondale

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting as a witness.
    Ghost dex didnt even insult someone just because he felt like it. It was completely in response to someone else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seeing as you said "8:57 PM] Ghostdex: sorry @?WinterClould?Disco but you smell like a dirty unwashed shit nutsack "
    before I said limga, I feel like you went into this whole thing with the goal to start a fight and antagonize staff.

Also this appeal is far to soon seeing as you just got banned. If you think this ban was unjust you should have made a staff report not an appeal.
    Chen "Disco" West, Proud recipient of the "Realest Nigga on the Bloc" Award.
    My Dossier, it's good. Trust me. Read it.
    Secondary Objective: Stay Safe, Stick Together, Kick the ass of anything that might need an ass kicking. If you find any booze bring it up to CIC for me please.
    Not everyone who lost their life on Space Nam' died there. Not everyone who came home from Space Nam' ever left there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterClould View Post
    Seeing as you said "8:57 PM] Ghostdex: sorry @?WinterClould?Disco but you smell like a dirty unwashed shit nutsack "
    before I said limga, I feel like you went into this whole thing with the goal to start a fight and antagonize staff.

Also this appeal is far to soon seeing as you just got banned. If you think this ban was unjust you should have made a staff report not an appeal.
    I talked to an admin they told me to make an appeal

also its literally a shitpost in shitposting, if you were actually offended you shoulda said something to me
    hello im dondale

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The situation was already handled by Soldier. Afterward, Exgame swooped in and banned ghostdex after it had already been dealt with.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I told you that certain staff didn�t appreciate getting shitted on like you do with me in the whitelist channels. I told you in a DM to chill out but then right afterwards you referred to CM Staff as bitching and being weak.

Granted I think you deserved the warning but not a ban because I took your words as �do what you gotta do
    Man�

However at the same time wintercloud was just doing his job and gave a simple warning for something that was NSFW, and the channel began to shat on him for it, and it just rolled down hill.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 03-10-2019 at 05:21 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    I told you that certain staff didn�t appreciate getting shitted on like you do with me in the whitelist channels. I told you in a DM to chill out but then right afterwards you referred to CM Staff as �NIGGER BITCHES�

Granted I think you deserved the warning but not a ban because I took your words as �do what you gotta do
    Man�

However at the same time wintercloud was just doing his job and gave a simple warning for something that was NSFW, and the channel began to shat on him for it, and it just rolled down hill.
    i dont think i referred to cm staff as nigger bitches, just gonna put that out there
    hello im dondale

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Correction I got it confused with someone else

It was the comment afterwards about CM staff bitching and being weak I was referring to

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ghostdex didn't call anyone "NIGGER BITCHES", the closest thing to that was, "because they're bitching because they're weak."