User Tag List

Thread: ZxggyTheFilmMaker - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ZxggyTheFilmMaker - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Zxggy The Film Maker
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Zxggy The Film Maker
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    Not applicable
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Not a jobban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Xperia15
    Total Ban Duration
    Remaining Duration
    What other servers do you play on?
    I do not play on other servers.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    I am currently banned on the CM-SS13 server.
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    Yes
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    I do not use a VPN
    Reason for Ban
    Ban evading, multikey, threatening to ddos server.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    On the key TheReVellious, I got into an argument with Forest2001 and harassed him. Then I was banned and proceeded to ban evade. Eventually, after some time, I apologized to him and I felt we both moved on from the situation.

As of recent, I was caught multikeying on Zxggy The Film Maker which was connected to a banned account on TheReVellious. Upon being asked if I was that person, I lied. I did this because I did not want my career name attached to my past actions because the forum is too public.

I did not intentionally ban evade with the intent to break any rules. I just wanted to move on from my past actions. I should have been more honest, and more willing. I do not expect to be unbanned any time soon, but please give me a chance or probation. I will not ban evade any further or play on any other keys until I prove I can improve and serve my time.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You ended up DMing and threatening Geeves over gameplay changes
    You ended up trying to terrorize me over a tantrum.

Give us a valid reason to have admins discuss this after recent events.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 08-26-2022 at 05:42 PM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes. Upon finding out that Healer Drone was changed, I did DMed and threatened Geeves. I felt and thought my favorite caste was ruined but I didn't know healer Drone healing gave passive regeneration. But I did end up apologizing to Geeves.

And yes. I did throw a trantrum and attempted to terrorize you. I felt you were coming at me for something that happened years ago and I did apologize to Forest2001.

And I understand my actions were uncalled for and rash. I'm not asking to be unbanned but I am saying that I will not break any more rules, threaten anyone, multikey or ban evade anymore. I want to show I can follow the rules until the admin team feels I can be given a second chance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 seems like a friendly player to have!!

Washed up CM-SS13 Host NGGJamie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No.

5char
    Synthetic Application-Leonard [Accepted] - Predator Application-Thei-De Na'Tauk [Accepted]

Mentor: 06/28/2017 - 08/07/2017 / Trial Moderator 08/07/2017 - 08/25/17 / Moderator 08/25/17 - 10/11/17 / Trial Admin 10/11/17 - 10/30/17 / Senior Mentor 10/30/17 - 03/15/18 / Mod Manager 03/15/18 - 07/08/18 / Coder 07/08/18 - 07/27/18 / Host 07/27/18 - 10/19/22

I run Linux on all of my machines and actively reject Windows. I have some cool dotfiles up on Github for configuring some of my favorite stuff.

Contact Info:
    Spoiler Spoiler: