Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gage123bad - Commander Application

Commander Whitelist Application
    Byond ID?
    Mrhugetree.

Player Name You Use Most?
    Claudius Jyllian

Make a list of links to all of your applications and (job)ban appeals, including whitelist and staff apps, within the last year. Also, provide "Ban reason; Verdict" beside each (job)ban link
    I do not have any job bans or bans in general.

Have you received any ban within the last month? How long was it and what for?
    I have never received a ban during CM.

Do you understand that any player - even donors or staff members - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our Server Rules or Roleplay Guidelines?
    Yes

How do you view the tool of Battlefield Execution to be used? What circumstances do you think it would be necessary to BE a member of the crew? Where do you think the Battlefield Execution Mechanic Differs from regular Execution and why?
    Battlefield Execution should be taken place in or around the battlefield not in a secure area as a FoB or a hidden area. As a normal execution takes place at a base like the Alaymer.

How will your Commanding Officer run his/her ship? Provide a detailed explanation on how he would handle situations that might commonly occur such as, a insubordinate engineering staff, a Staff Officer who cannot do anything right, an Executive Officer wh
    If a Engineer were to not do there job or insubordinate I would get MPs to assist to suppress kind of see if they do there job then if not they will be tased and arrest then I will ask for support to fix or startup power. For a staff officer doesn't do anything I will take there place and send them into the battlefield and see if they will do something about it there.

What do you think is the job of a Commander?
    The job of the CO is to assign squads there duty's, Make sure powers up so everything's charged along with CE, Make sure the squads are nicely staffed, And make sure you win the fight.

As a player what do you think could be added for Commanding Officer to benefit the role?
    (Not sure if this is already implemented) But I think what could benefit CO is that they at least have 1 skill point at every task.

What do you think you could contribute by being whitelisted?
    I could benefit by. Being very active on the game making sure that everyone is at least having a little bit of fun by not being brigged for nothing and just having a fun time in general.

Choose one of the following story topics to write about
    (This will be the first story)

Claudius Jyllian a cheerful lad once a squad engineer after getting a degree in collage in engineering. He soon ranked up to become a squad leader he's fought atleast 7 battles in his life. About a year later he became a XO in the USCM. Then after a very very long tiring time he became a CO and stayed in the USCM till he dies.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man I hate to do this but this app isn't up to standards, take a look at the other commander applications to make sure your next one is if you're denied. I have no clue who your character is, which I would normally attribute to a timezone issue but since this is your first post I'm fairly certain you're new. Get well known in game by playing command so that other people can comment on your competency. This is a -1 from me chief.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry mate, but you've completely failed to answer the questions presented in the application to any sort of meaningful standard. I highly doubt you have any real understanding of this role, and it's implications in regards to the overall gamestate. That's a hard -1 from me. Return when you actually understand the application and what it entails.

I am the art style.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, this is... yeah.

I've never seen you at all, and while I would potentially file this under timezone issues, your answers and your post count mean you're probably quite new. I think you mean well, but your app lacks any understanding of the CO role, what you'd really be doing, and its broader purpose/implications. And your story isn't a story.

I'd recommend getting a lot more playtime (particularly in Command roles) and taking a look at other applications - accepted and rejected - and seeing what people did right/wrong. I encourage you to put forward another application in awhile, after you've learned more about the CO role, Command roles, leadership, and ultimately CM in general. For now it's a -1 from me. Better luck next time.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I advise you to redo the app in a few month and request help on the whitelist help channel on Discord

The French Madmen: Capitaine Renaud 'Sierra' Chatillon

Almaric, the history teacher synthetic

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is beyond low effort. Sorry but I expect a bit more than a few sentences for a story. It doesn't have to be as good as a Predator and a Synthetic. It just has to show me you at the very least can show me you have a very basic understanding of storytelling and a bit about your character. Squad Engineer > Squad Leader > Than XO? Thats not how you become an O-5. Thats a very extreme case tbh.

Your answers don't tell me much and it doesn't help I have no idea who your character is.

-1. Take this as a learning experience and learn a bit more about storytelling and get more known in this community before trying again.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Low effort, poorly done application and Ive never seen you in game in any sort of command role
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you ask for any feedback from anyone or ask for any in the whitelist channel on Discord?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it me or is this even more low effort than my app -1
    Kaitlynn Lawson The Captain: https://cm-ss13.com/old/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=18802
    Alicia The Motherly Synthetic: https://cm-ss13.com/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=17406
    Ja'akir Aki The Messenger of the Gods: //showthrea...or-Application
    Staff history:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gage123bad View Post
    (Not sure if this is already implemented) But I think what could benefit CO is that they at least have 1 skill point at every task.

COs have at least a two in every single skill besides surgery and weapon-related skills. And they are specially trained in smartgunning and trained in melee weapons.

I recommend you read the wiki before you try again.

Not much to add that's already been said, so I'll just go ahead and leave my -1.